Gyaru Gamer ni Homeraretai - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSS he didn't allow himself to be a simple pushover that needs the girl he likes to save him! GOOO Sasacchi!! :chad:

(You will never hold hands after school with your cute gyaru gamer gf who helps you improve and tells you how much she appreciates your hard work and how happy you make her.) GOD WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH

gJp2Alt.jpeg

Thank you for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
I wish authors could come up with better ways to show that guys care about girls than have them stand up to some douche that comes up out of nowhere.

Don't get me wrong I like this manga, just tired of the trope.

Be fun to see a gender reversed version, where an asshole girl is bothering the guy and the fmc comes to save him.

Dex-chan lover
I wish authors could come up with better ways to show that guys care about girls than have them stand up to some douche that comes up out of nowhere.

Don't get me wrong I like this manga, just tired of the trope.

Be fun to see a gender reversed version, where an asshole girl is bothering the guy and the fmc comes to save him.
I would love to see that as well. This is the second time I've seen this trope today. Someone ought to put a spin on it and a gender reverse version sounds like a step in a different direction.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I like the expression on MC's face as he was showing that guy what's up).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
YESSSSS he didn't allow himself to be a simple pushover that needs the girl he likes to save him! GOOO Sasacchi!! :chad:

(You will never hold hands after school with your cute gyaru gamer gf who helps you improve and tells you how much she appreciates your hard work and how happy you make her.) GOD WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH

gJp2Alt.jpeg

Thank you for the TL!
Mind Crush? I raise you
451020.jpg
. :D

Also, influencers are a mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread