Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimas…

Dex-chan lover
Who is the girl in the last panel of last page along with the Masked Demon Lord?

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'll admit it, my guess about the magic handholding glory hole was wrong, but this is just so much worse. A fucking sexdoll?
Ngl, I cringed when it ended being a bodypillow, I skipped all that blah-blah about it. Well, the blushing afterwards was nice I guess...

Would've been better if they went with the gloryhole handholding, at least it opens for some nice night talk but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
The way they kept misunderstanding the catalogue XD This is definitely the elevated version of the waifu pillowcase. . But I can't say much... Since I choose to buy body pillow over tube shape bolster pillow. Ever since I got one decades ago. Plain pillow case though :p.

Supporter
"Thor made us a body pillow than can take on any form... are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
nod-bitaroo.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thor: I'll make it until it's good enough to satisfy the condition even better! Hero items banzai!

Also Thor: (I now understand how Mabel felt after Lucie-sama told me the same thing right back at me)

That night:
Mabel and Lucie-sama: T-t-this is simply amazing / I-i-it's also a bit too much ///// :lewd::lewd:
Also Mabel and Lucie-sama: We can't sleep like this at all! /////////////// :lewd::lewd:

(how lewd of them) :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Who is the girl in the last panel of last page along with the Masked Demon Lord?
She's the 30th Queen of the empire, Her Highness Riana (also known as the Sword Princess); that Thor used to be from (first appearance in ch.6.1, pg.7)

Who went to use the magic sword that Thor secretly was trying to fix, but then his dumb ass of a father and butler done oof fucked up on it with the remaining repair that after Riana used it, magic sword went "I don't feel so good" and got destroyed (shattered af) during a battle cause it couldn't withstand her mana

Dex-chan lover
Akiba would burn to the ground fighting for a body pillow like that.
Ah yes, the "Holy Warriors" of the Holy Land Akihabara

The holy war crusade is going to be chaotic with some betrayals bound to happen if there exist only one such dakimakura body pillow that has that special functions of transformation and other features to it

Users who are viewing this thread