Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimas…

Dex-chan lover
Question!

If you guys and gals were to be Isekai to Thor's world and saw all of the shit he was making using the catalog, would you correct and inform him of their actual use? Or would you simply let him cook and see what wacky shit he'll ended up making next?

Dex-chan lover
Question!

If you guys and gals were to be Isekai to Thor's world and saw all of the shit he was making using the catalog, would you correct and inform him of their actual use? Or would you simply let him cook and see what wacky shit he'll ended up making next?
Just let him cook, he's basically just upgrading the items from the catalog, based on the info/description it gave.

:aquadrink::dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Question!

I'd start telling him about new stuff that wasn't in his skymall catalog.

Dex-chan lover
I bet if the soul/spirit/ghost of past Heroes who make and compiling those catalogue will die(again) of cringe but also amazed and wondered like :
“Wait. Thats possible?”
“The boy just make body pillow that can change into any form he want! Dang it all! Why I didn’t think of that while I still alive?”
“Cause you underestimated and ridiculed alchemy to trash duh! Power is everything huh? You meathead”
😂

Dex-chan lover
Who is the girl in the last panel of last page along with the Masked Demon Lord?
She's the 30th Queen of the empire, Her Highness Riana (also known as the Sword Princess); that Thor used to be from (first appearance in ch.6.1, pg.7)

Who went to use the magic sword that Thor secretly was trying to fix, but then his dumb ass of a father and butler done oof fucked up on it with the remaining repair that after Riana used it, magic sword went "I don't feel so good" and got destroyed (shattered af) during a battle cause it couldn't withstand her mana
Don't forget the part that she's just as bad as the others. When she learned of Thor's (doesn't know his actual name) work on the sword she wanted him to use as a tool.

Seriously someone should get all the citizens out and Explosion the place with all it's nobles and royalty still inside.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously someone should get all the citizens out and Explosion the place with all it's nobles and royalty still inside.
I think the Common Citizen of the Empire are also as bad as the Nobles with their fanaticism towards the Hero's Power, and wanting only strong people to be incharge.

This is based on how the servants of MC's family reacted towards him in the 1st Chapter. I doubt all those servants in a Duke's house are going to be related to a Noble family, most of them are probably Commoners.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I cringed when it ended being a bodypillow, I skipped all that blah-blah about it. Well, the blushing afterwards was nice I guess...

Would've been better if they went with the gloryhole handholding, at least it opens for some nice night talk but oh well.
Yeah, that would have been way more personal than this creepy thing

Users who are viewing this thread