Isshiki-san wa Koi wo shiritai. - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Rokutanda Meishi Can't Hold It In.

Dex-chan lover
Since she's still a minor, I'm actually glad with such development, but she truly wants him to cross that line eh.

I fear that our boy won't be able to hold for much longer if Rinna goes fully into offense. :kek:
Here's a more important question. Since she was a working detective on the police force and the story never once had acting like a minor, why was her character a minor in the first place.

The only time it comes up is when anything sexual is about to happen, but otherwise, she is a freaking detective, it's so silly she's a minor.

The rest of the comments are fairly normal and then there's always one comment that keeps bringing up the topic that has been done to death at this point.

Group Leader
aw, that was a cute way to get that kind of dynamic going (even if his position doesn't necessarily make all that much sense)

Dex-chan lover
....This is why birth rates in Japan are so low.

Does 2nd and 3rd base not exist in Japan? It always seems be kissing then sex, and nothing in between.
In Japan, physical affection is very much something which is done among those you know and/or in private. It’s also a lot of implied feelings related to sex and other displays of affection.

Dex-chan lover
wcr2mj.png

Meishi's thought process

Dex-chan lover
Here's a more important question. Since she was a working detective on the police force and the story never once had acting like a minor, why was her character a minor in the first place.

The only time it comes up is when anything sexual is about to happen, but otherwise, she is a freaking detective, it's so silly she's a minor.
The entire situation is very bizarre tbf. I don't know about japanese laws about child labor, but I'm sure a minor won't be able to work as a detective, which according to what was shown up until now, it's a dangerous profession...

Hell, I could simply say that saying that she's a minor is just a bait for those who are into this kind of stuff, but I rather avoid bringing moralism into an literature work, even though I said previously that I was glad that nothing happened due to her age.

As others stated, even if she says that she's ready, she isn't exactly ready to take the next step, since she's pretty immature about anything not related to work. But yeah, in the end it's all about how much padding the author decides to do...

Dex-chan lover

what can we say, it's a manga after all, maybe she's just too much of a genius that that they allowed her in xD

Dex-chan lover
He is gonna explode from trying to get himself in check if Rinna goes on the offensive. She is too powerful.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Feels intense pleasure when her stomach is felt by Meishi. Her fingers blush when he holds her hands. Instantly surrenders when being kissed.
When her mental blocks go down or Meishi loses his restraint, she's going to be a total mess

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I read this and reminded being her a minor, I feel nauseous.

There was no need to make her a minor if you are not going to show her in school.

Users who are viewing this thread