Daija ni Totsuida Musume - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I'm remembering right but ankei's guardian(the monk who saved him) also banged deja's first love? so he's not as innocent as Ankei believes him to be...
he didnt know it tho, maybe daija will told him someday

I thought you guys dropping this series....
What happened :questionblob:

Me confused
comikey happened, or j novel i forgot

Dex-chan lover
Its been a while, but I vaguely remember it was Ankei's drunk father who was beating/strangling him. Ankei's master who was a traveling monk at the time took him in, if he hadn't Ankei would have most likely been killed by his own father.
I think sexual abuse is also involved. The way the panel transitions from the sex scene with the mayor to Ankei's father seems to imply this. It would also give more context to why he reacted so violently to Hatsumi kissing him.

Dex-chan lover
Ankei stops this bullshit. Your master was mostly likely a sexual defiant that raped women. Hatsumi, your father was a callous asshole that got an innocent man killed. Neither are worth any of this revenge bullshit but I doubt that even if Daija told them the truth they’d believe any of it anyway. You just hate to see it.

Dex-chan lover
Ankei stops this bullshit. Your master was mostly likely a sexual defiant that raped women. Hatsumi, your father was a callous asshole that got an innocent man killed. Neither are worth any of this revenge bullshit but I doubt that even if Daija told them the truth they’d believe any of it anyway. You just hate to see it.
Wait I forgot about Ankei's master to be a rapist and every other comment said the same thing too? What happened?

Dex-chan lover
Oof I wonder if Ina is going learn human morals this arc, cause if she ever develops a taste for human meat….

Dex-chan lover
Wait I forgot about Ankei's master to be a rapist and every other comment said the same thing too? What happened?
It seems like they assume Ankei's master as the same monk that beat up Daija when he was a black snake and raped the girl some chapters ago. As I said above, it seems unlikely, the time doesn't fit. That monk was very old at the point and Daija must have spent several years, or even decades, to grow this big.

Dex-chan lover
way too many flags for comfort, bad things coming 😟
Maybe it'll turn out better than expected...?

Despite the actual tragedies that frame the series, we were freaked out by the snake kids and their gruesome dietary habits...then that turned out more or less OK. Then we were sad that snake-son was going to get left alone and turn evil...but found he's a good painter.
Maybe monk dude will mellow out...?

Dex-chan lover
Everybody in this comment section is wrong, they didn't have snex to get pregonant they held hands, obviously duh, cause thats how you get preggers.

Dex-chan lover
I can't hide my happiness that they're still translating it (hehe)! Well... the manga is off to a good start, we're immediately greeted with someone doing [SOX]! I can't hide my happiness that they're still translating it (hehe)! Well... the manga is off to a good start, we're immediately greeted with someone doing [SOX]! Apparently several problems have been established, but at least we know that nothing truly tragic is going to happen to the snake family until the children are in their teens~ :nyoron: 💦
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
It seems like they assume Ankei's master as the same monk that beat up Daija when he was a black snake and raped the girl some chapters ago. As I said above, it seems unlikely, the time doesn't fit. That monk was very old at the point and Daija must have spent several years, or even decades, to grow this big.

Yeah, I don't see any evidence that Ankei's master did anything. We have to remember that Daija doesn't have traditional morality so he totally could have murdered him unprovoked.

As for Hatsumi's father, we all saw that he was a murdering POS.

oh okay then, makes sense, then I'm just mixing up monks (lol)

gzb

Don't forget this all started because the dead mayor's wife was fooling around too. There's something about that family. Hopefully the new mayor will turn out to be a good guy. His wife's entire family though.

Dex-chan lover
Merciful Speedstar Scans has deigned to bless us with more Daija! All hail!

Lol thanks for the chapter.

Contributor
I don't know if I'm remembering right but ankei's guardian(the monk who saved him) also banged deja's first love? so he's not as innocent as Ankei believes him to be...
Ankei's master and the monk who was having sex with Kinu in exchange for food and shelter are different monks. We don't know if Daija is responsible for Ankei's master's death or not. He implied he was when confronted by Ankei, but that could just be because he hates monks and wanted to intimidate him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread