Android wa Bug wo Shiranai - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
No doubt the mangaka takes major inspiration from Planetarian for this. Salvaging Iris from a literal scrap heap is also reminiscent of Gally in GunNM. It wasn't bad but I feel it could have been much better if it were longer.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting something different from the cover, I was expecting it to be about a human girl and a broken android she picked up somewhere, and them falling in love as she's repairing the android. I was also expecting it to be post-apocalyptic FSR, after or during a war between humans and self-aware androids but... this works too.

Dex-chan lover
No doubt the mangaka takes major inspiration from Planetarian for this. Salvaging Iris from a literal scrap heap is also reminiscent of Gally in GunNM. It wasn't bad but I feel it could have been much better if it were longer.
Thank you for reminding me to watch the anime of Planetarian~

Dex-chan lover
I think I like it this way more. If it was 40 chapter long wrist-slicer i would skip it for my own sanity.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

ack right in the feels
they arent bugged they are just as real as anyone else but even if society will look down on them they keep on running into the horizon

Dex-chan lover
ngl I'm with the robot haters on this one, it's just creepy.
Human emotion and intelligence are literaly just bunch of chimical and electrical interaction. Human are not as special ass people think.
A robot that's intelligent enouth to be as intelligent as human can easily be given the possibility to have the same kind of feeling as us.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, even if it is a bug, it's real enough to count.

Makes me feel bad for being mean to AI chat bots even if they literally don't remember five minutes later

Users who are viewing this thread