Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Final Stage

For anyone interested this is just a manga adaptation of the first volume or so of the light novel series. If you're still interested I'd suggest trying to read the rest of the series.
Any idea where I can read read the rest of it?

Dex-chan lover
Mixed feelings about this end. Glad that they exposed them in front of everyone but it wasn't really that satisfying because of the open ended ending.

Dex-chan lover
Well as others said, only adapted Volume 1, and thats good enough, title premise is pretty much Vol.1, afterwards it turns into a normie romcom, that while author tried to fix in the LN compared to the WN, imo is not good enough to keep reading past this lol

Vol.2 is pretty much MC best friend younger sister trying to get it on with the mc, and she was like a 2nd year highschooler or some shit

Dex-chan lover
Is this really the end without an epilogue? I just checked the TOC for the last volume & I can't read Japanese but there might be an epilogue if someone would be so kind to clarify it for me please? If this is truly the end then kind of sucks that it was another go read the source material ending. Wish I could have seen Karen getting ostracized by her peers & same with Kamokura but at least we got to see them get humiliated. Anyways I'll probably check out the source material but I would hope it doesn't devolve into a harem or another repeat of what happened here. Thanks for translating this to the end.

1 thing to note about the artist, Takarano Airando sensei, this is the 2nd work they done that ended early. Hope they get another title to work on in the future.
There is an "Epilogue", but actually is a 1 page credits with the artist saying their thanks, which should've been named afterwords instead lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow so there
Thats why you call manga like this a promo, so they make you go read the LN if you want to get anything out of it, and since this adapted only 1 Volume, thats pretty much it, with the LN getting a 4th Volume in a couple of days
That's still a whole lot of story to be read.

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to continue reading the novel until I see "First-time Interc**rse" Tag in Novelupdates.
Well if anything, that gonna happen when Volume 4 get published in a couple of days, since is the final one, unless author blue ball everyone until the end lmao

Dex-chan lover
IIRC Flame Scans went awol for now because of some webtoon creators that were coming after them.

The ending was underwhelming just like the novel. The continuation in part two is just harem shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
Mrgh, the main course was filling but the dessert is bitter sweet.

Guess I'll check out the LN.

Group Leader
Thats why you call manga like this a promo, so they make you go read the LN if you want to get anything out of it, and since this adapted only 1 Volume, thats pretty much it, with the LN getting a 4th and final volume in a couple of days
For anyone interested this is just a manga adaptation of the first volume or so of the light novel series. If you're still interested I'd suggest trying to read the rest of the series.

I haven't read the LN, but the manga seems like this it is a full resolution on the original plot/title. So I don't see how the main story can continue afterward. Is it with new characters and new cheating?

I found this manga because someone recommend it as a way of learning less talked about POVs from the cheater's side. I didn't get that from the manga, so does the LN cover that?

Last edited:
Group Leader
In my opinion, this was the best place to end the manga.

What comes after this is kind of boring from what the little I saw from the few TL chaps of the novel after this part.

thx for warning me. I wont even try the novels then XD... better try something else.

Users who are viewing this thread