Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Final Stage

Dex-chan lover
Really hoping we get an epilogue to this. There’s a lot of character I wanna get some closure on.
Thats why you call manga like this a promo, so they make you go read the LN if you want to get anything out of it, and since this adapted only 1 Volume, thats pretty much it, with the LN getting a 4th and final volume in a couple of days

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is this really the end without an epilogue? I just checked the TOC for the last volume & I can't read Japanese but there might be an epilogue if someone would be so kind to clarify it for me please? If this is truly the end then kind of sucks that it was another go read the source material ending. Wish I could have seen Karen getting ostracized by her peers & same with Kamokura but at least we got to see them get humiliated. Anyways I'll probably check out the source material but I would hope it doesn't devolve into a harem or another repeat of what happened here. Thanks for translating this to the end.

1 thing to note about the artist, Takarano Airando sensei, this is the 2nd work they done that ended early. Hope they get another title to work on in the future.

Edit: Thanks @pepinotomate for clarifying & a bit disappointing what the future will be like.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really hoping we get an epilogue to this. There’s a lot of character I wanna get some closure on.
This is not the end of the original novels, it is just part 1 of the story.

It continues beyond this, but unfortunately the novels have barely been translated.

In short, it turns into a normal slice of life story after this for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
I know there's two branching stories through webnovels and I complained about it before, but now that I think about it, what's the point of it all if the NTR part in the title is done? This would just turn to another generic romance.

Users who are viewing this thread