Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Christmas Ablaze (2)

Dex-chan lover
maaaaaaan~~~ i love condamn event

it's so satisfy the result of your hard work for entire story...

s3bndn1qtrxyaR1z322Qz-o.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's it Karen, running away will surely make this all go away just like your peers when they spot you & avoid you like the plague.

Dex-chan lover
The whole point of this charade was to look like the perfect partner so as to give no room for anyone doubt your position as the wronged victim. Announcing you're gonna hook up with your cheating partner's ex the second after you've broken up looks really fucky when you're trying to court public opinion. We, as the readers, know there was nothing untowards going on, but that move will give the ol' "you cheated too!" card some legs to run with, muddying the whole issue. The better move would have been to cede the tickets to the second place couple and move on, separately.

The final chapter's already been posted, so I'm probably just shouting into the wind.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally time for wholesome seggs

Well done lads, have sex, reproduce
-Shinzo Abe

Dex-chan lover
The whole point of this charade was to look like the perfect partner so as to give no room for anyone doubt your position as the wronged victim. Announcing you're gonna hook up with your cheating partner's ex the second after you've broken up looks really fucky when you're trying to court public opinion. We, as the readers, know there was nothing untowards going on, but that move will give the ol' "you cheated too!" card some legs to run with, muddying the whole issue. The better move would have been to cede the tickets to the second place couple and move on, separately.

The final chapter's already been posted, so I'm probably just shouting into the wind.
I mean the whole manga is kinda horribly written, they even introduced a 3rd couple where the girl cheated and the guy actually forgave her, which doesn't really fit in since it's supposed to be a "revenge" story where the cheaters get what they deserve

Contributor
Destroyed. REKT. Tetsuya and Karen can go burn. To the streets with both of them.

Junpei should've gotten in a word too, but in his case Tetsuya legit didn't know Rumi was his gf, so this time the blame falls on her alone for cheating.

Double-page supporter

Not after the one you dumped shows their true character while the other has shown that they supported you through this and has shown to everyone else they have a better character. (If that makes sense, I'm bad at wording)

Dex-chan lover
YEAH!!!! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX!

BE A CUCK MR PLAY BOY
TIE HIM UP MAKE HIM WATCH HIS GF FUCK A BACKGROUND CHARACTER RAAAAHHHH🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread