Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Final Stage

Dex-chan lover
Will there be a sequel, or is this a "go read the novel now, bitch" type of ending?

Dex-chan lover
when did i ever write that it was the main characters that were so long together??? you're just making shit up at this point. what i was saying is that with this sentence:

you accuse everyone that's losing their virginity before marriage as ppl having "casual sex" or in other words sleeping around, which is absolutely despicable and total bullshit. and that's the reason i gave the example of two people being loyal to each other in a long and serious relationship even without marriage if they don't want to (works out better that way for some people).

and the second thing i called out was calling keeping-the-virginity-until-marriage an "ideal." just fucking leave ppl alone. the only ideal is for them both to be the happiest they possibly can.
if they wanna stay chaste until marriage to reach that happiness, let them. if they don't, let them. it's THEIR relationship. there's no room for outside parties to meddle whatsoever. especially not on the grounds of "cultural differences."
there's unmarried couples that had sex and stayed together for DECADES. then there's married people that divorce after months or even WEEKS. it just depends on how things work out and how good both parties can compromise so that both are happy.
so yes, if ppl can stay together forever, that would be ideal. but WHO CARES if they had sex or not or even when? that has nothing to do with their relationship success.
Who cares? YOU care, you wrote several diatribes completely overreacting to the fact that being once partner's first is being depicted as something desirable. Your overreaction betrays your true feelings otherwise you wouldn't try so hard only to say "who cares". That doesn't fly at this point. If you didn't care I wouldn't have to waste my time here.
Let's not forget who started throwing around "creepy" when it came to a widespread, harmless ideal that no one forces you to adhere to. I could guess why especial considering the whole casual sex arc of your diatribe but I wont. This is pointless.

And since it is apparently necessary to put everything into words with you: I said nothing of all that BS you posted, you are reaching/ projecting like mad. Unless you can quote me on any of that shit kindly stfu. All I said that there's nothing creepy about fantasizing about finding a single life-long partner and being the the only one to each other, in terms of relationship or sex. If you got a problem with that wish, you are the creepy one. I said nothing about that being the only way of having a relationship or any of the rest - those are all words you tried to put in my mouth. The problem lies in your fuckin head.

Last edited:
Contributor
Part of me was hoping this revenge fantasy would blow up in their faces and all four of them would get a bad ending.

Dex-chan lover
Lackluster ending for something the writing tries to overhype

Dex-chan lover
1) The point of the plan was to emphasize your status as victims of your partner's cheating. Telling everyone you're hooking up with your cheating ex's former partner the instant you break up really doesn't make you look like an innocent victim.
Nah, the point was to strike both Karen and Kamokura where it'd hurt the most, and not coming off as assholes while at that was the secondary objective. I think they made a point of being victims strong enough to get everyone on their side for revenge.

3) Weird, gross fixation on Touko's virginity. Seriously, who cares, ew.
I get the feeling it was only used as device to make the revenge feel more impactful, though i do agree it was kinda brought up in an awkward way.

5) Seriously, zero consequences for Karen and Fuckboi? She walks off and he just stands there and that's all? Come on, give me something to show they're getting their just desserts.
Well, spoilers about Karen aside, what dis you envision for him? His pride and social standing were pretty much destroyed right there. Anything more would probably warrant police getting involved, and that wasn't this kinda story.

Aggregator gang
trying to spin it that she's a virgin at this point makes no sense whatsoever lawl

and this self insert bs that the girl HAS to be a virgin if she gets together with the right guy is really disgusting tbh
yeah, always the japanese and their weird virginity fetish

Dex-chan lover
Since the next three volumes are basically SoL of these two according to the page 1 comments, they should make it a sequel manga adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone interested this is just a manga adaptation of the first volume or so of the light novel series. If you're still interested I'd suggest trying to read the rest of the series.
Thats why you call manga like this a promo, so they make you go read the LN if you want to get anything out of it, and since this adapted only 1 Volume, thats pretty much it, with the LN getting a 4th and final volume in a couple of days
well at least it covered the part where the premise at the start is fulfilled. Rather then just ending at a mid point of a story, this one ended at the climax of an arc, so it's fine.

as several have said, this was somewhat unsatisfying, i was expecting some epilogue pages.
This ending reminds me A LOT of all the "villainess" mangas(i'm a sucker for those) and their "denouncement scene" and those always get an epilogue (or even start the manga like that). Look at "i have 24hrs" villainess manga where this is made sooo much better
Do you have the name or the MD link to the manga you mentioned?

This series is like when your stomach is rumbling for a big doozie of a fart, it all comes to a head and it comes out as a small whiff.

Users who are viewing this thread