Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Final Stage

Dex-chan lover
This is not the end of the original novels, it is just part 1 of the story.

It continues beyond this, but unfortunately the novels have barely been translated.

In short, it turns into a normal slice of life story after this for the most part.
Well that's dissapointing. Do we ever find out what happens to the cheaters?

Dex-chan lover
Well that's dissapointing. Do we ever find out what happens to the cheaters?
Some people in this comment forum before you wrote in depth spoilers about what happens if you are curious.

I suck at describing things well so I recommend reading their better written comments.

Group Leader
Not really if you actually think about it. The drama that makes the title is over, so what's next other than slice-of-life?
This is basically all of the excitement for the manga and trying to push out more would be counterproductive and/or forced.
All things considered, you can say the story ended here and the rest of the novel would probably be an extended epilogue, if not a standalone sequel.

except he never actually cheated the cheaters. Not that I want a NTR revenge itself but it would be nice to see them getting together idk, but at.this point dorsnt sound as interesring anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Karen's reaction was very realistic to be honest. She showed herself as a narcisist and went full DARVO (denial, attack, reverse victim and ofender) mode on MC. This is a very common thing when a cheater got exposed.
YouTube is full of videos with people like that...MTR (Media Tutorials and Reviews) be covering ALOT of videos like those that surface on the Internet, I highly recommend his channel, you'll probably enjoy his content and also learn alot of stuff about men & women in the process

Dex-chan lover
trying to spin it that she's a virgin at this point makes no sense whatsoever lawl

and this self insert bs that the girl HAS to be a virgin if she gets together with the right guy is really disgusting tbh
Why does it not make any sense? Or do you think everyone just be having sex right after they exit the womb? Time to turn your common sense back on buddy

Your comment is looking CRAZY af rn

Dex-chan lover
are you even aware of the bullshit you are writing?? what if ppl were together for 10 + years and discovered things just weren't working out and they go their separate ways afterward and then meet the one they were destined to be with - do you really think any sexual relations up to this point were "casual??"
this is exactly why i'm saying that your point of view is creepy as fuck. for you it's either one guy/girl for life (something they apparently have to figure out in school/college already where they still may be minors) or they're manwhores/sluts sleeping around with everyone. this close-minded bullshit doesn't allow for anything in-between.
and what the flying fuck do you mean with "ideal??"
an ideal is something both sides strive for and it's where they are at their happiest. if that's a chaste life, sure. if they genuinely want to go the next step(s) - either before or after marriage - that's their own fucking business. all of this is assuming you live in an area that even remotely resembles a democracy (not just on paper) of course - and both genders have equal say in the matter and no "cultural differences" (lmao) are interfering with that.

lastly, of fucking course are manga characters boring. each manga rehashes the same fucking tropes over and over.
I was generalizing and no, as far as I read this story they certainly weren't 10y long star crossed lovers ( and she even said she wanted to wait for marriage, so there's your explanation ( weather you like it or not). You are projecting so fckin hard here, you don't seem to realize. I don't care for your morality, live how you want and let others do the same. Your reaction strikes me as just as creepy.
Yes, there are still plenty of people who dream about having one lasting relationship, that is "unrealisticly" special. Hence why it is an ideal, if that's creepy to you than you are the odd one out (considering that ideal is found across the globe, in many cultural references)

Dex-chan lover
I was generalizing and no, as far as I read this story they certainly weren't 10y long star crossed lovers ( and she even said she wanted to wait for marriage, so there's your explanation ( weather you like it or not). You are projecting so fckin hard here, you don't seem to realize. I don't care for your morality, live how you want and let others do the same. Your reaction strikes me as just as creepy.
Yes, there are still plenty of people who dream about having one lasting relationship, that is "unrealisticly" special. Hence why it is an ideal, if that's creepy to you than you are the odd one out (considering that ideal is found across the globe, in many cultural references)
when did i ever write that it was the main characters that were so long together??? you're just making shit up at this point. what i was saying is that with this sentence:
Same could be said about you - I always find it very sus when someone gets trigger so hard by a character that kept their virginity/ isn't having casual sex.
you accuse everyone that's losing their virginity before marriage as ppl having "casual sex" or in other words sleeping around, which is absolutely despicable and total bullshit. and that's the reason i gave the example of two people being loyal to each other in a long and serious relationship even without marriage if they don't want to (works out better that way for some people).

and the second thing i called out was calling keeping-the-virginity-until-marriage an "ideal." just fucking leave ppl alone. the only ideal is for them both to be the happiest they possibly can.
if they wanna stay chaste until marriage to reach that happiness, let them. if they don't, let them. it's THEIR relationship. there's no room for outside parties to meddle whatsoever. especially not on the grounds of "cultural differences."
there's unmarried couples that had sex and stayed together for DECADES. then there's married people that divorce after months or even WEEKS. it just depends on how things work out and how good both parties can compromise so that both are happy.
so yes, if ppl can stay together forever, that would be ideal. but WHO CARES if they had sex or not or even when? that has nothing to do with their relationship success.

But t
Thats why you call manga like this a promo, so they make you go read the LN if you want to get anything out of it, and since this adapted only 1 Volume, thats pretty much it, with the LN getting a 4th and final volume in a couple of days
Ive never understood why they do it this way in my opinion Mangas are better then ln(prop BC my imagination is not imaginating and I need pictures to not get too bored)

Dex-chan lover
But t

Ive never understood why they do it this way in my opinion Mangas are better then ln(prop BC my imagination is not imaginating and I need pictures to not get too bored)
A well-written book (yeah, doesn't apply to many LNs) can be very engrossing because of the detail and inner monologues that are difficult to do in manga and anime.

Dex-chan lover
They aren't gone per se, some time ago Webtoon issued a subpoena to cloudflare to reveal all personal information of a bunch of sites in which flamescans was listed (list of 300+ sites), so they took down the site recently for some days, rebranded and now they are up as Flame Comics, they have their new group under that here too, Radeon probably missed that lol
cheers

Dex-chan lover
Really hoping we get an epilogue to this. There’s a lot of character I wanna get some closure on.
This ends with the first volume of the ln. A few chapters of the second volume have been translated if you want to see a little more.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda interesting premise, mediocre art, lackluster characters, standard cringey manga lines, unsatisfying comeuppance for the sl*t and f*ckboi

Meh/10

Contributor
It's over. The finale delivered the revenge, and even a bit more comeuppance for the unrepentant playboy. Feels good.

I'd have loved it if Yuu and Touko ended up together, but sadly this is the last chapter and there's no time to properly make that happen. He technically didn't "Netori" Touko-senpai but to her ex-bf it looked like he did. The title wasn't a complete lie, it's fine. Off to the Completed pile.

Users who are viewing this thread