Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

kuf

Dex-chan lover
At least it ended with nothing happening after 47 chapters instead of 200. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Liked this one but wished they could have gone on longer to flesh things out more. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Oof that ending was not the greatest but you can tell it the author wanted this to go on a bit longer. Disappointed we got no kiss but it is what it is. At least we still have It's Not Meguro-san's First Time still holding strong. Hope 9℃ doesn't get discouraged & it will impact Meguro-san. Thanks for translating this somewhat comfy manga to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, Translator-san,

I was blown away by the ending and forgot to thank you for your translations.

So thank you very much.

Btw, can you post the volume extras for the other volumes as well???

Thanks for the translation.

The two got together and they all remained friends, that’s enough for an ending. Thankfully we were saved from hundreds of chapters were it still ends up the same way. Orange road, Ranma, and Kanojo are all still there if we want hundreds of chapters of status quo.

Dex-chan lover
At least it ended with nothing happening after 47 chapters instead of 200. :wooow:
Thanks for the translation.

The two got together and they all remained friends, that’s enough for an ending. Thankfully we were saved from hundreds of chapters were it still ends up the same way. Orange road, Ranma, and Kanojo are all still there if we want hundreds of chapters of status quo.
But stuff DID happen.

And yes, it did take almost 40 chapters for dating to start, but those chapters were properly used to build up the relationships and the drama definitely wasn't forced.

Like, apparently, Japan only hates romance being dragged and drama in a series when it's actually done well...

If it's done badly, it's popular (though maybe it might be the fan service I admit).

This was one of the few RomComs that didn't need to rely on fan service because it was actually well written...

You are saying it didn't drag stuff out... but that's the problem... this series was actually paced super well...
As they said in that chapter guys.. “a book does not have a final page”.
Except.... it literally does... that's what makes it a book.... else it'd be a magic treasure....

And you got the quote wrong, he said "there is no final page LIKE in a book" implying that he's saying the real world doesn't end like books do...
I've seen worse
Yah, cause it at least had good writing and the relationships were actually done well...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
even if authors nowadays may not get the usual 3 chapters to wrap things up like they did in the past, he could have picked one and made a short time-skip ending showing how they got together and are happy now. this ending would be understandable if this were a manga promoting a light novel, but for an original work this fucking sucks ass!

Dex-chan lover
I think author should've hail Mary'd either one of girls (hinaki) for ending. I mean even the axe prevents your desired ending this wishy washy stuff can't be better.

For the people complaining about the ending, there was no other way to end it realistically. You wanted friend to win? MC will never be able to fall in love with anyone cause he will never be able to. You wanted girl he liked to win? Would ruin the best relationship he has which is his best friend. From the start there was no other option to finish this but with a " no one gets hurt" ending

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly what i expected from this piece of shit manga. Long ago when i said i dropped it, sociopaths with no life got mad at me. "How dare you disrespect our Queen" they said.
Whoever editor axed this garbage, i thank thee.

Dex-chan lover
You know what. After everything is all said and done, I actually had a decent time with this series. Ending definetely isn't satisfying but I feel people's hatred towards it is because they see the conflict as a "who'll win" situation like a typical love-triangle instead of the challenges of balancing your platonic and romantic relationships.

It's far from being in my top 10 (or 50 even), but I definitely think the concept can be really good if the execution was better.

Users who are viewing this thread