Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Lad failed both routes and got the normal ending, but it's not that bad of an ending compared to all the VN's that end with "Try harder next time".

Man wtf? This manga goes from a 7 to a 3 bc of that ending, what a waste of time smh.

Dex-chan lover
This is a weirdly meta way of doing the Ax chapter, nice.

The manga was neatly written for the most part, but it did fumble a bit in the middle, and lost it's way when it being axed was clear. This is a ride I wouldn't ride everyday, but I don't mind riding again sometime in the future. Thanks TL-chan for translating till the end!

Dex-chan lover
Noncommittal ending makes it unsatisfying imo. Even if it’s nuanced wasn’t delivered very well (but can’t blame them tho cuz axe).

I liked the feel of the characters in the story especially Hinaki who wasn’t an obvious love rival but an actual platonic friend, but even if things were happening in the story it still felt like nothing happened.

Dex-chan lover
This ending wasn't thought out well at all. I am disappointed :(

Thanks for translating this nevertheless.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was exactly the dumb, non-ending that I figured we'd get. Way to live down to my expectations, author.

Dex-chan lover
why are people saying this is a bad end? from the very start Hinaki and Shunsuke were never interested in each other romantically, it would have made no sense to throw in a love triangle like that and with this ending they're all happy together
Because it wasn't thought out well. Author could have expressed a more solid foundation of romance between Kiyoka and the Shunsuke while having Hinaki maintain her role as a best friend.

What appeared was an open ending focusing on their friendships which didn't really flow well given the progression of the previous chapters. It is very ass.

I am suddenly reminded of how Evergreen ended. This is the same feeling. It is very ass.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck was that shit. setting up for a confession in multiple ways in one chapter only for it to be axed? the hell man i was enjoying this one why is it that the good ones always get axed. its always the same copy pasted ones that seems to just do amazing but the ones with a simple, great story manage to fade into obscurity

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, this is the first manga i've read when chap 1 released to the end. well, on to the next

Dex-chan lover
The world could've exploded in the last chapter and that still would've felt less abrupt than this.

Users who are viewing this thread