I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Group Leader
Hello, this is Su1phur. Apologies for the delay in this chapter. A lack of will and poor timing between events and university work has delayed the release of this chapter for a few days. The release schedule for each chapter is expected to be between 15-20 days, delays notwithstanding.

As usual, thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hello, this is Su1phur. Apologies for the delay in this chapter. A lack of will and poor timing between events and exercise has delayed the release of this chapter for a few days. The release schedule for each chapter is expected to be between 15-20 days, delays notwithstanding.

lol chief this series was going to be dead forever without your efforts; if it takes 2 months to get a chapter out no worries. you're doing this for free anyways, no real obligations whatsoever. translation was clean and understandable: you a real one

Supporter
Dad is dead, RIP.
image.png

Fed-Kun's army
Hello, this is Su1phur. Apologies for the delay in this chapter. A lack of will and poor timing between events and university work has delayed the release of this chapter for a few days. The release schedule for each chapter is expected to be between 15-20 days, delays notwithstanding.

Thank you so much! No worries about any delays, we’re all just thankful for you to have translated this series.
good luck on all your university work!!

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, first chat with Liz and she's still dumb as a doorknob. Her idealism is just through the roof and how she thought she was saving Alicia.

Man, I can't wait till Alicia and Duke have a reunion.

I wanna know what will is gonna do now that he can see.

Dex-chan lover
The use of I and "I" in this chapter felt like she was referring to her "saintess" self or another self that she wasn't aware of. Something that was like an intuition for her. Like when some character use "ore" and "watashi" to differentiate the speech of two person in one body.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Something i noticed just now, magazine and comic-walker do have a different chapter numbering than the volume release, because this was originally part of chapter 13, so if anyone wanna check raws for next chapter, gotta do chapter 14 instead of 15 (otherwise you're skipping a chapter lol)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread