Chiisai Koro kara Kizuite Kita Futari no Kankei-sei ga Kawatta Hanashi - Ch. 3 - A story about a childhood friend who wants to apologize

Dex-chan lover
She brought this to herself so...
Don't misunderstand me, i will still feels bad if she's losing but...
I want the emotions. People feel stronger emotions from pain than from joy. We're just built to hate things that hurt us physically and that extends into emotions as they evolved later.

I love to see people suffering the consequences of their own stupid decisions. Regret over not making a move, or making a false one like here. Pain over being cheated on and the regret of the one doing the cheating when they realize what they did and what they lost.

I also love seeing successful love stories too.

Dex-chan lover
I want the emotions. People feel stronger emotions from pain than from joy. We're just built to hate things that hurt us physically and that extends into emotions as they evolved later.

I love to see people suffering the consequences of their own stupid decisions. Regret over not making a move, or making a false one like here. Pain over being cheated on and the regret of the one doing the cheating when they realize what they did and what they lost.

I also love seeing successful love stories too.

I get what you're saying, but when it's a situation that was both easy to avoid and easy to rectify, but isn't (avoided or rectified) then it just feels silly and doesn't garner any meaningful emotional response, from me at least.

Users who are viewing this thread