The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 157 - Rentarou's Family's Daily Life (Part Three)

Dex-chan lover
h65ugx.jpg
Yamane has some thicc legs, Rentarou is a very lucky man

Dex-chan lover
Ah cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute chapter

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that this manga will switch to a monthly 30-40 page series to ease the workload once we reach 50 GFs. Writing for so many scenarios, drawing so many characters, balancing the spotlight, while also thinking of new characters till a hundred is a steep toll for a weekly format.

Double-page supporter
Curious, there's actually an error in the digits of π written here

What's here vs what it should've been:
3.14159265458979323…
3.14159265358979323…

I spotted that out of memory I'm proud to say, but that first bubble is about my limit, so I used math.com to check the rest and it's otherwise a perfect match.

Given the dedication we've seen from XuN to even larger pages of text, I'm curious if that error is something faithfully brought over from the RAWs or not.

Dex-chan lover
Something I noticed: Every one of these Daily Life chapters has had a moment with Mai & Momoha. They had a whole skit the first time, the second time she carried off Momoha in the "dream diary" bit, and this chapter she's waking up Momoha and Tama.

Also I love that the reason Shizuka is hesitant to talk about her book to Nano is because she knows she'll have to explain it to her.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Shizuka's book in this chapter is a subtle hint that she's into lesbian literature.
I guess Meme couldn't handle the gap moe of Mimimi being a kouhai with Eira. Talking about them, does anyone else find funny that Eira is basically Alolan Mimimi? (in appearance only, clearly).

Dex-chan lover
Oh? Is Shizuka into reading yuri? Honestly at this point I'm waiting for the reveal of one of the gf to be bi or an addition of a bi gf

Double-page supporter
Oh? Is Shizuka into reading yuri? Honestly at this point I'm waiting for the reveal of one of the gf to be bi or an addition of a bi gf
I believe there's already at least 2, Hakari and Karane, as evidence by them kissing when they're kissing zombies in chapters 12 & 54.

Users who are viewing this thread