Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - A Taboo Encounter

Dex-chan lover
The mesugaki governs over taboos huh
I fee llike theres a joke there
Anyway nice chapter bro we have all seen the cover art and know how this will end already

Dex-chan lover
Loli Monster Girl?
Excluding the loli part I like it!
It makes it better
If you didn't want to read a manga with a scantily-clad loli goddess in it, perhaps you shouldn't have read a manga with that scantily-clad loli on the first chapter's credit page and the first chapter's title page, and with the "loli" and "suggestive" tags.
You expect logic from antis?

Dex-chan lover
The demon god of taboo, so she takes the form of a loli! It's time to breed her!
@ForTheJerusalem missed a cunny manga :lul:
I actually read the first two chapters, so i either forgot to follow it or dropped it.
Oh it's the one where they show goblins getting some cunny in the first chapter, funnily enough i still don't remember if i dropped it, but seeing how i have 0 memories of the second chapter i feel like i dropped it.
After re-reading the second chapter i don't think i dropped it, so i probably forgot to follow it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
0IQTYl.jpg

CUNNY 😭 CHILD 💢 CUNNY 😭 CHILD 💢 CUNNY 😭 CHILD 💢 CUNNY 😭 CHILD 💢 CUNNY 😭 CHILD 💢 CUNNY 😭 CHILD 💢 CUNNY 😭 CHILD 💢 CUNNY 😭 CHILD 💢

Dex-chan lover
Loli Monster Girl?
Excluding the loli part I like it!
Why does it have to be a freaking loli every time
Half the comments is people like me, who dislike the childlike appearance, and the other half... let's say, like it a little too much
This nigga needs to go to hell stat wtf 😭😭😭
Lmao just noticed all the reactions
The lolicons are ganging up on me :dogkek:
Man, I'm sick of Loli's. Wish it was a big tittied Oneesan.
To all the people above, I genuinely wonder why you have to go out of your way to express your loliphobia :kek:, you're no different from homophobes. Constantly flocking to what they hate, show bitterness at its existence, spread animosity, and try to stir up conflict.

If you're able to, I hope you can process these words and think about it
If you didn't want to read a manga with a scantily-clad loli goddess in it, perhaps you shouldn't have read a manga with that scantily-clad loli on the first chapter's credit page and the first chapter's title page, and with the "loli" and "suggestive" tags.

Dex-chan lover
To all the people above, I genuinely wonder why you have to go out of your way to express your loliphobia :kek:, you're no different from homophobes. Constantly flocking to what they hate, show bitterness at its existence, spread animosity, and try to stir up conflict.

No one cares. I do dislike lolis but my comment and the comments made by others are clearly jokes, if you even know what that is, also no different than homophobes? People that are lolicons in real life are seriously messed up in the head, but since this is just fiction my comment was just something I said to joke around, and if you're an adult you don't want to read a manga that involves a loli and sexual things, it's fricking disgusting, but to be honest you're probably only a young teenager pretending to be an adult, so I sure hope that you'll mature with time

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You actually waste people's time by reporting fictional material you know? People have to look through reports they're sent to properly take action.
Nl2qDP3.png
I wonder if you're stupid or if you're just doing this in purpose, I'm not actually reporting anything because that comment was a fricking joke, you're probably just a troll that has nothing other to do than to annoy people on the internet

Dex-chan lover

Yeah im a homophobe, im racist, i have loliphobia or whatever the fuck you retards came up with, im fatphobic and im gonna bomb a random state starting with v and then I'm going to go on a nice date with your mother and fuck her real sensually, maybe ur father too

Dex-chan lover
No one cares. I do dislike lolis but my comment and the comments made by others are clearly jokes, if you even know what that is, also no different than homophobes? People that are lolicons in real life are seriously messed up in the head, but since this is just fiction my comment was just something I said to joke around, and if you're an adult you don't want to read a manga that involves a loli and sexual things, it's fricking disgusting, but to be honest you're probably only a young teenager pretending to be an adult, so I sure hope that you'll mature with time
Funny how you mention maturity just for the sake of undermining my argument while providing no rebuttal whatsoever. If you think "It's just a joke" has any value as counterpoint, all of your "jokes" are constant whining and complaining. I, and probably most people in this community are tired of your "jokes", so stop. You say you find this disgusting yet you actively seek it out to disrupt the people enjoying it. Why don't you just leave it alone? And what's with the insult to people that enjoy this content? Aren't you just saying it to boost your own ego? Your moral compass don't apply to fiction, ok? You claim you're an adult but you act no different from a child. An adult would know to not involve in pointless vexing and look the other way. At least you know this is fiction, that's part of growing up. And before you call lolicon disgusting again, take the time to look at the examples that are siding with you against it, you might be surprised. I know you're not like those examples so consider keeping your thoughts to yourself instead of chiming in on the hate, ok? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread