Yandere Imouto ni Aisaresugite Kozukuri Kankin Seikatsu THE COMIC - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
SO MANY red flags & the guy has 0 awareness that I want to say he actually deserves what happened to him. How can no one be disturbed with everything he witness & yet accept a drink made from her? I already dread what next chapter will be about because I don't see him escaping. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy
images

Power Uploader
SO MANY red flags & the guy has 0 awareness that I want to say he actually deserves what happened to him. How can no one be disturbed with everything he witness & yet accept a drink made from her? I already dread what next chapter will be about because I don't see him escaping. Thanks for the chapter.
The raws are out there... and you don't even need to know Japanese to figure out what happens. S'all I'll say >_>;

Group Leader
chapter 2 was literally
sister gets confessed to
mc feels bad about it (jealousy)
sister rejects in an outrageous way and has a murderous aura
sister goes back to mc
mc brushes everything off and goes on as if nothing happened

Users who are viewing this thread