The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 158 - Kiki the Songstress and Master Uto's Teachings

Dex-chan lover
Ok first off that was bloody cute, funny and wholesome
Secondly, can you imagine having a hammock in your room, it would be so dam relaxing to just lay on.
Although if someone could inform me if they have first hand experience, would sleeping on one every night do your back in?

Thanks everyone at XuN for the translation.

Contributor
[Page 12]
Is that Chiyo's dad on the radio station?
Nah, it's probably just some other father who obsessively loves his daughter.

Also cute reference on the same page: Uto owns Circlet Love Story (Shizuka's favorite novel series), Moomin, Castle in the Sky, Shura's Journey, and Kino's Journey. She is truly a Studio Ghibli connoisseur.

Dex-chan lover
Secondly, can you imagine having a hammock in your room, it would be so dam relaxing to just lay on.
Although if someone could inform me if they have first hand experience, would sleeping on one every night do your back in?

Yeah it fucks up your back, and your blood circulation to your feet.

I have a hammock tied down on my living room as reference.

Dex-chan lover

Depends on ur back tbf. I used to sleep in a hammock everyday, and I enjoy it without side effect.
My friend however can't do that. It hurts his back just by 1 days.

Users who are viewing this thread