The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 158 - Kiki the Songstress and Master Uto's Teachings

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad for Uto, she's obviously trying her best to be better.
You'd think that she's always all cool and everything (Except when you manage to surprise her which the author apparently likes very much), but inside, she's just as vulnerable as the others.

Dex-chan lover
GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED YOU WEIRD ASS MF

Imagine trying to take a peep shot of someone famous and thinking that posting it online will automatically make people think you know said person

Anyone with common sense would call him out on how creepy he is for sneaking that photo

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad for Uto, she's obviously trying her best to be better.
You'd think that she's always all cool and everything (Except when you manage to surprise her which the author apparently likes very much), but inside, she's just as vulnerable as the others.
Love how multifaceted the author make's his character's and they are more then just an archetype.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

i mean, i did expect this, but holy shit did it make me cackle. thanks for the chapter, great stuff

Dex-chan lover
Good boys and girls, don't use the "police relative" story lightly as it can easily do more harm than good in more serious situations. Also not for bragging as you may end up with egg on your face. Or one might not.

Dex-chan lover
Kiki's an utter enigma...constantly trying to appear as strange, weird and quirky, yet in the end despite her natural talents for music she ends up being one of the most normal of Rentarou's girlfriends...

Users who are viewing this thread