Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 16 - Popochi

Dex-chan lover
Okay so this is probably going to go one of three ways:

1. Exactly as it looks like - she wants Chadmiya for herself.
Predictable and exudes virgin heisei era energy

2. DRAMA - She just wants to spice things up, since idol drama is negative publicity and negative publicity is good publicity

3. GIGACHAD chessmaster shipping - She knows how he's going to react and will give it to Urumin to give it back to her, and Urumin will misunderstand

Dex-chan lover
Noooo, why did the group have to have an bitch....That said, I cannot wait for her to really realize how deep his stan love is for Urumin lol. But this does set up actual conflict for romance later on. With her either going off the deep end in anger or as a rival to push Urumin

Dex-chan lover
Why is she doing this out of nowhere? And did we see her in the previous chapters? If so please lmk because I don't remember seeing her.
She definitely was in previous chapters when they would show the whole group together. She just hasnt had any speaking or relevant scenes. I feel like we didn’t immediately recognize her because she looked so sinister when she was talking to Kimiya 😅

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! I'd be interested to know what the raws said in place of 'gyatt' and rizz'! Are there direct JP equivalents of those words? I only ask because I've just started learning JP haha
For what the tl said in reddit, at least for "gyatt", it was デッ!!which is short for でかい meaning Huge in a exclamatory way, so he actually said "HU-", so tl used "gyatt" cuz it "fit" the character

Dex-chan lover
be-gone-thot-be-gone-thot-gif.gif

Dex-chan lover
It bums me out they had to go with the “home wrecking group member” route. I would have preferred if she was just a random thot. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
And gyat got used incorrectly, which made me cringe
THANK YOU!!

That term is only reserved for ass, nothing more cringe than someone using slang incorrectly
Its even cringier that you are claiming you cringed from it being used incorrectly
God Damn -> Goddamn -> Gawddamn -> Gyoddamn - Gyattdamn -> Gyatt - an exclamation used in surprise or shock when referring to a woman or part of a woman. It was never only about asses, the meaning has been distorted by tiktok kids and enabled by the streamers they watch...

Actually it was never even only about women. It's just an exclamation of surprise

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh no, she's a bitch...
Thanks for the translation, but I hope you step on a Lego brick for putting in the meme lingo

Dex-chan lover
Called it. She's a red flag. Two lies on the first meeting, recklessness by meeting a fan outsidean event. Then attempting a threat. She's a narc.

Users who are viewing this thread