#Zombie Sagashitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Final Chapter

Dex-chan lover
So sad it ended this quick :/ It really feels like so many things were left unsolved, I hate axing :'(. Thanks a lot for the translation tho !

Dex-chan lover
Aw man its over already? It felt like it was getting ready to just start. Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
The axe claims another victim & even during the holidays, what a scrooge. I feel like if it wasn't monthly then it might've lasted a little longer but it is what it is. It had a slow burn to it but I do hope the author won't get discouraged for their next title & learn from this. Thanks for translating this to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least it wasn't all a VR game like predicted by some.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
🪓-kun claimed it on a god damned cliffhanger

Hopefully a alternate world will show up on twitter...

Dex-chan lover
WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT? you cant just end it with a page like that. what the hell man

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck off with that last-page twist, you're not generating intrigue and interest, you're just being a fucking tease

All Zomko's regained self awareness does is confirm the simulation thing. If anything it's arguably cathartic, wouldn't really call that a cliffhanger. Could have been nice to see more of her but eh. I don't think it's a bad way to wrap this trainwreck up under the circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
All Zomko's regained self awareness does is confirm the simulation thing. If anything it's arguably cathartic, wouldn't really call that a cliffhanger. Could have been nice to see more of her but eh. I don't think it's a bad way to wrap this trainwreck up under the circumstances.
If you have to put forth an argument for why it's cathartic, then it's not cathartic.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, what a ride that was
It felt rather rushed towards the end, and the ending didn't feel as satisfying as I wanted.
Maybe I'd have enjoyed it more if this was a movie or something

Dex-chan lover
So the zoms are actually bugged out sims, I'm shook.. I need so much more.

Users who are viewing this thread