Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Man, and here I was thinking they would speed things along to find out what happens to Sorara and help her out too.

I wish the manga had more chapters of the hero’s failings like the light novel did. Some of the best parts.

Dex-chan lover
...Wait....so Sain not only threw him out of the party but he also used his skill to rape two of his oldest friends and his lover.
And now he wants to ask why and have him face justice through a proper trial?!?! Especially after he has seen how his actions have made that other girl want to kill herself?
(and no, a trauma that's big enough to make you want to kill yourself, won't go away just because someone had a talk with you this one time, it will keep gnawing at the edges of your mind whenever you are left alone with your thoughts, until you inevitably relapse).
What kind of piss poor mentality and writing is this?

Last edited:
Thank you for the chapter! I was wondering if this got dropped or not. I really, really hope Sein doesn't get some sort of redemption arc or something, with the way that Toru was talking in the previous chapters. I wanna see Sein get crushed. Such a scummy prick.

Dex-chan lover
So, how long until there's an excuse to make her a slave to join his party?

Thank you for the chapter! Either the translation is pretty spotty this time around and needs more work, or gotta fix my brain.
I don't know if it was TL or not, but understanding the specifics of the skill breaking was kind of weird here. But I just chalked that up to not remembering the mechanics of it very well since it's been a while, and it's not particularly important anyway.

Dex-chan lover
...Wait....so Sain not only threw him out of the party but he also used his skill to rape two of his oldest friends and his lover.
And now he wants to ask why and have him face justice through a proper trial?!?! Especially after he has seen how his actions have made that other girl want to kill herself?
(and no, a trauma that's big enough to make you want to kill yourself, won't go away just because someone had a talk with you this one time, it will keep gnawing at the edges of your mind whenever you are left alone with your thoughts, until you inevitably relapse).
What kind of piss poor mentality and writing is this?
Not just a trial, he wants Sain to be publicly humiliated.

Dex-chan lover
Him:"I will definitely kill that mofo Sain."

Also him:"He's my childhood friend, maybe we can talk it out."
tbf he didnt say talk it out, he did say he wanted to only know why he is doing it. He still said he wanted to bring him back to their home kingdom and for him to face punishment and public humiliation etc, since that would be the worst thing for him being so proud.

Users who are viewing this thread