Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Ch. 11 - Noa-Senpai and Cleaning

Group Leader
even to my low standards this was really badly translated. sorry. this would have came out yesterday if i could figure out what 素の meant and if i didnt tilt q valorant. also can someone suggest a better font to use for the text used in the picture used in the afterword?

Isn’t 「ばいばい」just “Bye bye” in hiragana? Its often used for cutesy/lighthearted stuff. A good example of this is Lucky Star’s title which is a transliteration of English albeit in hiragana instead of katakana.

I really shouldn’t comment so late at night…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Blessed maid outfit. Blessed chapter.

I worry about their relationship sometimes. Noa being such a mess can be cute in some instances, but when she's a mess almost all of the time... Rihito may have to start asking himself seriously if he's just enabling her bad habits.

Unless she dresses up like a jiang-shi or a sexy tutor next time. THEN I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH EVERYTHING, BAYBAY.

Group Leader
Isn’t 「ばいばい」just “Bye bye” in hiragana? Its often used for cutesy/lighthearted stuff. A good example of this is Lucky Star’s title which is a transliteration of English albeit in hiragana instead of katakana.
it says ぽいぽい not ばいばい
edit: yeah it's fine lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
googling: "素の関係"
results: Relatively prime or Coprime. Two integers are relatively prime or ...
wait whaat? :question:

but yeah, I agree with other comments above me
a relationship where one can show his/her true self to the friends.

and poi-poi seems like she was commenting about Rihito throwing her stuff into the basket
poi = tossing something

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I wonder what a good English term for "bare bones" friendship would be. The best I could come up with is "confidants", but that's a bit formal... or maybe just "best friends/besties" would cover it.

Dex-chan lover
荷解き is unpacking, so she's not "preparing for her move," but hasn't yet unpacked from moving. 結構前 is also a while ago, not "not that long ago."

片付ける can be cleaning up, but since we're talking about unpacking, it'd be more like putting stuff away/organizing it instead of leaving it sitting in boxes.

年俸 is an annual salary as in getting paid once a year and not monthly/biweekly. 年俸入った汚部屋 is probably a joke about how it's been more than a year since she moved and still hasn't unpacked. Literally something like a dirty room that's gotten its annual pay.

When she's talking about the maid costume, she says like "since it's cute, and it's okay even if it gets dirty, and it feels like I'm in cleaning mode."

For 素, I think maybe something like simple or uncomplicated might be better than bare bones. I'm not sure if it's supposed to really make sense. I think it's her making an excuse or explaining away their relationship as like just plain, simple friends and not something more complicated. (And he thinks back to cases where she's unloading on him or whatever.)

ぽいぽい is maybe like っぽい. So he says it bothers him when it's messy, she says kind of like "that does seem like you" and "I bet your place is really clean."

Power Uploader
ぽいぽい: Rihito says "I can't relax when things are messy." and Noa says "Ah! Yeah, I could totally see that~!"
Poi in this case means "-like" - for instance "Rihito-poi!" would mean "That's just like Rihito!"

Regarding 素の関係... while I can't be certain, I'm thinking she's saying that they're friends and nothing more. 素 by itself would mean "basic" or "that very thing."

That page reads like this to me:

Rihito: Is that good or bad...?
Noa: It's good isn't it!?
Noa: 'Cause we're friends!
Noa: Just... just plain ol' friends!
Rihito: Plain ol'...?
Rihito: Well, whatever.

Something about that still feels off to me, given the second to last panel. Noa's smart, so maybe she is referencing the math thing about coprimes and I'm losing something important in translation. Ionno.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
even to my low standards this was really badly translated. sorry. this would have came out yesterday if i could figure out what 素の meant and if i didnt tilt q valorant. also can someone suggest a better font to use for the text used in the picture used in the afterword?
I thought it was good, I understood everything clearly bro.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god
this manga is just the author sandbagging that "you don't have a Noa" to spoil her rotten
:shamihuh:

image-2023-12-20-121342962.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
you're doing a fantastic job ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Bitch, start cleaning, don't make me the only doing cleaning here - Rihito, probably

Users who are viewing this thread