Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 60 - Will of the Principality

Dex-chan lover
I know it's supposed to be dramatic and all, but it comes across as some DMC cheese.

I'm not sure a thing like that should say a ship like that shouldn't exist. Or claim anyone else is evil.

If you're just fighting for revenge against a country by spreading the same misery you were the subject of, you've given up your right to justice, because you've proven you're worse than that yourself.
It's even worse because Vandel never really seemed like a man who cared about such things. He seemed to be a soldier through and through, doing his duty as ordered by his superiors, and wanting to die in battle. It also explains why he's willing to use the eyeball mecha; it's nothing but a tool for him, it doesn't matter what it looks like. So, suddenly talking about evilness and justice doesn't fit his character.

Dex-chan lover
like will this fucking arc end already??
i'm here for the heroines and not some unnecessarily drawn out and utterly boring battle scenes. the "dramatic climax" is only happening cause the mc was too dumb to finish off the old man even though he outsmarted him like 20 chapters prior. this is so stupid. jesus fucking christ!
if the light novel drawings didn't look as promising and cute as they are, i would've dropped this shit literal years ago (second year on this arc or something).

Dex-chan lover
Her power's supposed to be peaceful, but this chapter managed to show that even the most pacifist type of approach has its dark repercussions. Feeling warm and relieved as you see your sibling die and not being able to feel grief for it is so twisted that I gotta give this manga points for doing something that's darker than most horror manga I've seen.

Dex-chan lover
lmao with his statement of "is that a woman?" :lul::lol::kek:

sheeeeesh vandel's mecha has high heels damn

the prince's entourage should be happy because they at least didn't die when they're battling the best veteran aside leon

Dex-chan lover
No the novel still continues but i don't really know a i haven't read it, there's still more to go... But man the manga really takes it's sweet time
this is nearing the climax of the third volume of the light novel.
there are currently eleven released volumes and I think more are on the way, I haven't gotten that far yet.
this arc is actually pretty speedy compared to the next one.
the original web novel is finished at least.
So, am I imagining things or did the art style change a bit in recent chapters?
think it's cause there's more mechs and fewer people, drawing mechs is a time consuming process and time is not an infinite resource.

Dex-chan lover
"Ohh my ancestors rebelled and start a war and defeated. Now I must continue their legacy, I will start a war to avenge my ancestors"

"Noooo, my sister killed because the war that I started, how evil is the kingdom"

I mean like, WTF GOING ON IN PRINCIPALITY UPPER ECHELON HEAD AND THOSE 2 SISTERS? I know they're deceived at some point but still if you punch someone you should expect yourself getting killed because of your action

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know it's supposed to be dramatic and all, but it comes across as some DMC cheese.

I'm not sure a thing like that should say a ship like that shouldn't exist. Or claim anyone else is evil.

If you're just fighting for revenge against a country by spreading the same misery you were the subject of, you've given up your right to justice, because you've proven you're worse than that yourself.
And the irony of all is, the one that first started this was the principality by rebelling the kingdom in the past and defeated, so it's not really a revenge

Dex-chan lover
I'm bored. Why must these harem isekais devolve into convoluted politics and battles? Who asked for this, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread