The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 5 - Making My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand Christmas

Dex-chan lover
Still missing annotations, dissertations, and a Aristotelian analysis on the relevant philosophical themes of 'The Day I Decided to make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way'

Dex-chan lover
You know what I wish they did just end up fucking, I've got to wonder who this is for at this point. If she's not letting randoms nut in her going forward it has to be oniichan right?
It appears to be netori, but instead of employing his secret rabid dog-style stroke technique outside of her dreams, anyways, the ML is employing TLC to win the heroine over from the sex mob (though I don't think he's specifically aware of any of these guys).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It appears to be netori, but instead of employing his secret rabid dog-style stroke technique outside of her dreams, anyways, the ML is employing TLC to win the heroine over from the sex mob (though I don't think he's specifically aware of any of these guys).
Can't netori someone when neither party really cares about the other.

Dex-chan lover
Nah since they’re still active, this is the new Tsundererererere apparently. TBH it has stirred up enough shit but mostly negatively so snipe wars make sense. Putting that on top of the burning trash fire that is the actual series has got me way too invested

Dex-chan lover
wait did all the other groups drop it?
Hopefully! :pacman:

But no. Probably not. The other guy's pretty insistent on getting it out on the same day, so you're probably stuck with his... attempt... while I go ahead and do it.
this is the new Tsundererererere apparently
Same thing happened there? How many bad TL's were there?

Dex-chan lover
I’d have to go back but initially at least 3 maybe more, the title became a meme over time so I don’t remember what the original posts would’ve been called and reddit search is awful. I also can’t speak to the quality, it maintained 2 TLs to the end which were both solid. There’s meme pages of some middle chapters with english slang as well and they’re as awful and hilarious as you can imagine.

Aggregator gang
You know I have to wonder whos the guy putting the Erotica tag since this isn't the fanbox version.

Fed-Kun's army
Nah since they’re still active, this is the new Tsundererererere apparently. TBH it has stirred up enough shit but mostly negatively so snipe wars make sense. Putting that on top of the burning trash fire that is the actual series has got me way too invested
Tsundererererere is the latest manga by that one guy that can't help but put mangas into hiatus and never cone back to them, right ?

it's become so bad that seeing his name is a deterrent

Users who are viewing this thread