Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - You're My Special

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this MC more and more. Has a bit of backbone.

Rando asks him about his family past/history.
"Nah, I'm good."
Rando tries to judge him for sleeping in the same bed as his slave. Still offers the bed, like a gentleman, but doesn't insist.
"She'll be fine on the couch."

:chad:

Dex-chan lover
071cfa37f94f05144a8c67500e2fc769.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this MC more and more. Has a bit of backbone.

Rando asks him about his family past/history.
"Nah, I'm good."
Rando tries to judge him for sleeping in the same bed as his slave. Still offers the bed, like a gentleman, but doesn't insist.
"She'll be fine on the couch."

:chad:
It's also nice that he didn't get flustered and start falling all over himself, only making himself look like a jackass like 99% of manga/anime would have done.

It's also nice seeing someone acknowledge how out of the ordinary a house like this is for the period they're going for. For a peasant no matter how skilled this house is HUGE. Though the sleeping in the same bed thing wouldn't have been seen as odd at the time, most households in Europe would have a single bed that a whole family would share, beds were very expensive at the time. Some would have a smaller shelf bed you could pull out for kids or guests to sleep on but for the most part everyone just piled on in the one room on the one bed. It was only nobles and aristocrats that had there own bedrooms and guest rooms. They were the only ones that could afford that many rooms, the beds and what it cost to heat all of those different rooms on cold winter nights.

Also I didn't notice it before but good job to the artist for not putting in glass windows. That would be so expensive in a setting like this!

Dex-chan lover
MC not continuously using the slave as a sex slave every chapter still surprises me. Especially with how this series started.
Or he's playing the long con like that on series where the guy bought 3 slaves and ends up adopting them. And eventually fucks them

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Though the sleeping in the same bed thing wouldn't have been seen as odd at the time, most households in Europe would have a single bed that a whole family would share, beds were very expensive at the time.
I think it was much more about the cost of the heating rather than the cost of the bed itself, minding that for peasants it was something like straw over wooden framing anyway. It was just warmer for everyone to bunch up together.

Dex-chan lover
Did you seriously write "anoooo" when she was trying to get their attention? :pacman:

MC not continuously using the slave as a sex slave every chapter still surprises me. Especially with how this series started.
Or he's playing the long con like that on series where the guy bought 3 slaves and ends up adopting them. And eventually fucks them
Well, this is an adaptation of a web novel, so you can imagine how much they're probably cutting out of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
The best ending is for this to be 'Reverse Usagi Drop', where the MC picks her up with the intention of grooming her but years later, he gives her away at her wedding (to a nice young man of similar age).
In the meantime he attracts so much pussy due to all the <ch/d>ad energy he emits.

Users who are viewing this thread