Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 92 - Hell’s Kitchen

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Pretty sure he already knows how to increase his mana pool - he probably meant how to properly make use of more of that mana when he needs to.
Anyway, the 2nd season of the anime is now up. It will have 24/25 episodes and I pretty much can guess that a big chunk of the cour will be covering what season 1 omitted (i.e. the parts about the other two isekai'ed characters and everything else related to the hyuman-demon battle). I wonder if the anime will overtake this manga adaptation at some point and cover more of source material before the end of the cour?

Power Uploader
Yes he's 100% serious. There's a certain Goddess he wants to beat the shit out of.

Power Uploader
I wonder how many chapters until Makoto travel to the empire, I want to see "that" scene.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
It does make sense. He doesn't care about other people for the most part. What he does care about is the "unwanted change" happening. He didn't get angry for Lime's sake. It was just that something he hated happened, therefore he got angry.
This. A much easier to understand version of what I was trying to say lol

Supporter
Frankly surprised Mio didn't end up with a knife in the eye after devouring the contents of the pot. Not that it would do any good, but dear lord Mio you can eat literally anything. Stay the f*** out of the research kitchen!

Double-page supporter
Can they stop talking about food for a single chapter?
Bruh... i moved to another country and i can't stop thinking about getting the dishes i liked back home, even tough my new home shares a lot of similarities. I can't imagine what would it be to go to a whole different world, and start from scratch. Thinking about food when abroad is what real people do.

Double-page supporter
Increase his mana???
We've been through this. When he was practicing his archery and spreading his spirit, giving the impression he died, he was already increasing his mana. Why is it coming up now?
(He probably didn't notice since he doesn't really have control of it, but it feels unnecessary high jinks are on the way.)
He said the amount of mana that he can "use" (remember that he has a lot but doesn't really know how to make use of it all in one go). But Root misunderstood to having more. Kinda just like you do now xD

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how Tomoe just explained how Makoto gets angry about curses and stuff regardless of if it happens to him but then the twins see his face and get the feeling that he doesn't care about anybody else. :unsure:
Isn't he supposed to be ugly in the eyes of the hyumans, as he's lacking the goddess's blessing? I reckon a part of the twins' misjudgement is due to that. If he looks like a goblin in their eyes, they'd find it more difficult to find empathy in his visage.
They are kinda right tho. He developed severe prejudice against the Hyuman after his experience on this world and with the goddess. He does care about the Hyumans afflicted by the incurable disease(and the like), but he doesn't care about the individual themselves. He doesn't see them as an individual, rather as a part of the group they belong to. The only exception is the Hyumans that are close to him, such as Rembrandt Family and Toa's party, and he also slowly growing to care of his students.

Dex-chan lover
random, nonmanga related observation (sort of)

Its funny how people think Gordan Ramsey when Hell's Kitchen was mentioned. But the 1st thing that popped in my mind was a neighborhood in Manhattan.

It's weird how Tomoe just explained how Makoto gets angry about curses and stuff regardless of if it happens to him but then the twins see his face and get the feeling that he doesn't care about anybody else. :unsure:
Its actually a thing. I mean not to spoil, but yeah. This is an important detail.

Lol they took his angry face as a admission of psychopathy. Is that a woman moment? That has to be something funny lmao

Users who are viewing this thread