Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 2.2 - The Roper and the Tentacle Swamps (III)

Dex-chan lover
aside from "romance" with this tentacle, not really

slime are just 1 day milking, the giant hornets are the most rapey, boar are like one night stand, goblin are the usual gangbang
while the pink hair succubus in the cover are master(succubus) slave(plute) relationship, dunno if its became something because the succubus chapter feels like its only the first part before the WN stopped updating
then they need to remove the romance tag since her meaning of love is far-fetched from romance. she leaves her tentacle "family" and moves to another monster.
also, who is the other girl in the middle?

Dex-chan lover
then they need to remove the romance tag since her meaning of love is far-fetched from romance. she leaves her tentacle "family" and moves to another monster.
also, who is the other girl in the middle?
the WN stop at the pink girl introduction chapter, so the middle girl is new, probably already planned to appear but her chapter haven't been written yet, that's why i keep saying i hope the manga have script beyond the WN

Dex-chan lover
the WN stop at the pink girl introduction chapter, so the middle girl is new, probably already planned to appear but her chapter haven't been written yet, that's why i keep saying i hope the manga have script beyond the WN
my prediction is gonna be FMC Relatives or another/Newest immortal girl made by the FMC or the FMC student or Follower, also considering the artist sometimes draws a dick/Futa into his +18 H-Manga or doujin maybe her partner(?)

Am i the only one who looks at the last page and gets the 'That feeling when you tried to influence a young genius to become a new dark lord but she became horny instead' vibe from that girl there?

Dex-chan lover
my prediction is gonna be FMC Relatives or another/Newest immortal girl made by the FMC or the FMC student or Follower, also considering the artist sometimes draws a dick/Futa into his +18 H-Manga or doujin maybe her partner(?)
the artist aren't the WN author, and its centered around breeding with monsters, even the WN author wrote a warning that since the main focus is interspecies breeding, interpersonal relationship will not be written, and so far the manga follow closely to the WN, so maybe not

though if i must speculate, the middle girl would be fellow magic academy student, because her and plute uniform share same general design, just differently personalized, and both of them have head accessory with gem-like center, so she's maybe plute's classmate, or someone the librarian sent in secret, maybe to deal with plute's breeding aftermath, or maybe she's random student that forcefully became seedbed, who knows, heck the pink hair succubus and middle girl could be just like denken and macht from frieren, fleshed out and involved for a single arc then they're only appear when mentioned

edit: i do agree the romance tag should be removed... for now at least

Last edited:
now that i know the manga follow quite closely to the WN, i wonder how big her belly is when she's pregnant with hornets and goblins, as hornet are putting multiple eggs in her, while goblin in their birth scene she's giving birth to 5
Where can I read the wn?

Dex-chan lover
This is already hotter than some hentai I've seen. I hope it doesn't go too crazy though... except if it's funny

Demon Queen
Witch of Calamity
Mother Of monsters
God of Fertility
These are the titles I suspect she’ll have

Dex-chan lover
Huh.... Wasn't expecting the birthing scene to be that graphic. Nor that she would be a seedbed for a year. Nor that she would be the cause for tentacle monster overpopulation.
She's quite the degenerate, I love her.
Also, hot as fuck.
Thanks for the chapter!

Horny slut came to the country lmao. Why not on hentai site? This is literally a hentai with degenerate horny girl. I must check if author is a H artist cus everything here is telling me.. yeah

HEHEHEHEHEHE PRAGNANT AND GIVE BIRTH ! PRAGNANT AND GIVE BIRTH ! PRAGNANT AND GIVE BIRTH !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread