My Roommate Isn't From This World - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - A touchdown at the potato party

Is this just me or has the serialised version turned even more degenerate?!? Not that I mind but it went from "Heh? Going to a man's house? Its my first time!" at chap 2 to to THIS

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling that some of the pre-serialization is actually cannon to this story tough.. Because this manga just suddenly jump and rush on what happening on the pre-serialization one.. and why did so many comment said the ESP girl like girls? This girl clearly had a thing for the MC and get jealous to the exhibitionist girl..

It's obvious that the ESP-girl get pissed when the exhibitionist girl stayed in the MC house.. and stay mad that she still living with him.. She calm down because they really just friends.. and when she's drunk she always get pretty quirky like in the pre-serialization..

Well I hope these guys who said that just making a joke.. haha..

Not gonna lie it would been better if they kept many of the things from the pre-serialization intact.. because in this version things suddenly happen and new reader can get confused what the hell is going on..

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling that some of the pre-serialization is actually cannon to this story tough.. Because this manga just suddenly jump and rush on what happening on the pre-serialization one.. and why did so many comment said the ESP girl like girls? This girl clearly had a thing for the MC and get jealous to the exhibitionist girl..

It's obvious that the ESP-girl get pissed when the exhibitionist girl stayed in the MC house.. and stay mad that she still living with him.. She calm down because they really just friends.. and when she's drunk she always get pretty quirky like in the pre-serialization..

Well I hope these guys who said that just making a joke.. haha..

Not gonna lie it would been better if they kept many of the things from the pre-serialization intact.. because in this version things suddenly happen and new reader can get confused what the hell is going on..
Reason why people are joking about yuri is cause the esper girl is implied to have drunk alcohol from the mask lady's crotch gap while her pubic hairs float in it like "sea weed", and then she invited her over to her house for who knows what.

It will likely lead to nothing, but you can see that there is a good reason for why people are talking about yuri as a topic.

Users who are viewing this thread