The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 137 - We Are Free

Dex-chan lover
"It's Not Yamada-san's First Time" :nyoron:
I came from generation that sees the entire Kannagi unvirgin drama unfold.
it was super insane, i wonder how that one will unfold if that happen today.

Dude this will only get worse with these ntr implications once Anna has to shoot a kissing scene sooner or later. Maybe it will even happen with Anna having one.
They've already kissed. No need to be a child, pro actors gotta do it sometime. It's not like there is any emotion behind it.

Besides as a young girl in a place like Japan they probably wouldn't have actors actually kiss in kiss scenes, there are plenty of tools in a directors toolkit to work around these things.

Sometimes, I forgot that they are still in middle school. If Takagi-san mingles with Yamada, probably she would be like this too lol.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, Bokuyaba cleansing the shit taste left by sono bisque and leaving sweetness and fluff and meaningful progression. Good chapter, thanks for TL.

Dex-chan lover
Dude this will only get worse with these ntr implications once Anna has to shoot a kissing scene sooner or later. Maybe it will even happen with Anna having one.
Bro, what are you even smoking? There is literally 0% chance of that happening in this manga at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread