Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Ch. 103 - Spirit Forest (4)

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who can't remember who the fairies are go back to Ch. 26 "The Fairiess Garden." I had to look it up myself.

Edit: I really wish authors would put references on the sides whenever they bring back old characters from 50+ chapters, and years, ago since people have most likely forgotten about them.

Dex-chan lover
He's motivated by food, alright.

For anyone who can't remember who the fairies are go back to Ch. 26 "The Fairiess Garden." I had to look it up myself.

Edit: I really wish authors would put references on the sides whenever they bring back old characters from 50+ chapters, and years, ago since people have most likely forgotten about them.
No wonder almost no one remembers them when it's been ~80 chapters since their last appearance.

Dex-chan lover

You're expected either to re-read the magazines they're released in, and/or purchase the discrete novels, aka tankoubon editions, for most manga. In this case, pretty sure it's moreso expected that you've already read and re-read the webnovel, as well.

Dex-chan lover
Well then time to binge the whole manga again... either that or read the novel.
Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like something big is going to happen.
Anyway, nothing can tame Hiro but a hearty meal.

Group Leader
wait... shishi was a spirit beast and not just a skill the pasion king used when fighting in the arena? :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Even after all this time I can't get over Hiro being won over by food. It's a hilarious contrast to his personality and appearance. His eating habits are usually given to characters like Luffy.

You're expected either to re-read the magazines they're released in, and/or purchase the discrete novels, aka tankoubon editions, for most manga. In this case, pretty sure it's moreso expected that you've already read and re-read the webnovel, as well.
That just sounds like a fast way to turn away new readers or get current readers tired. That much investment shouldn't be the "norm". It wouldn't be the end of the world (and it'd be pretty good world building) to mention on-going characters and ideas again. Like "hey, I got this random orb of magic from the literal fairy queen. We gonna ever talk about or bring that up again in 80 chapters?"

Dex-chan lover
Even after all this time I can't get over Hiro being won over by food. It's a hilarious contrast to his personality and appearance. His eating habits are usually given to characters like Luffy.

That just sounds like a fast way to turn away new readers or get current readers tired. That much investment shouldn't be the "norm". It wouldn't be the end of the world (and it'd be pretty good world building) to mention on-going characters and ideas again. Like "hey, I got this random orb of magic from the literal fairy queen. We gonna ever talk about or bring that up again in 80 chapters?"
We're talking over a period of multiple years, though, not back to back; like people who go and watch the first movie of a series before watching the sequel, to have it in recent memory. People who are reading newly are going to be those who already have it in recent memory, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread