Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Case.35

Dex-chan lover
I want them to both take control of their gender changing abilities- I don’t know how that would work lore/magic system wise, but it feels the most effective/thematic way at handling this conflict.

(Honestly I just like the two flustering each other with gender changing shenanigans as it is. On one hand I don’t want the story to be filler will they won’t they forever, in the other hand I. Do really. Want to see more of it.)

Dex-chan lover
Am I remembering wrong or was this manga marked as Completed with an end chapter before? Because now it says Ongoing again if that’s the case.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, I'm glad this is still being worked on.
It is an interesting setting. My initial reaction is indeed close to what is exposed here: I subconsciously favor a future where Ryou would be a man and Nagisa would choose to be a woman, but that's obviously because I'm an heterosexual old fart and I find it interesting that the manga shows that all the other options would be equally good in their own way. I think it's great work if a story manages to shake your gut feelings a bit like this and forces you to think over your own reactions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
imagine if she got pregnant and suddenly turned into a guy
Speaking of, what happens if you’re inside of someone who then transforms into a boy? Do you just get propelled outward like what happens with Mirio’s ability in MHA?

If there isn’t an entire Togashi style page where the mechanics of this are explained in detail I will be upset. I don’t like plotholes in my manga.

Aggregator gang
The cockblocking is starting to get annoying, and not too sure how I feel about their sex being fixed after intercourse.

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of, what happens if you’re inside of someone who then transforms into a boy? Do you just get propelled outward like what happens with Mirio’s ability in MHA?

If there isn’t an entire Togashi style page where the mechanics of this are explained in detail I will be upset. I don’t like plotholes in my manga.
Well, at least for them we know that it's not going to be a problem, considering they won't be able to change bodies after sex. For other couples I don't know. I don't think I've seen anybody else with tss.

Also,
Hehe plotholes.

Dex-chan lover
Am I remembering wrong or was this manga marked as Completed with an end chapter before? Because now it says Ongoing again if that’s the case.
I wanna say the tler left a note saying it was completed but didn't have perms to change it?

Group Leader

Users who are viewing this thread