Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
So to everyone thinking this is all manners of adultery and drama.
The next chapter will begin with (no I have not read it and this is pure speculation) "with your wife".

'cause she already knows who his wife is and wants to get in on it and also to use it as inspiration for her current/next work.

Dex-chan lover
I remember on chapter 2 i had to waste hours talking to an idiot saying that this was not about each spouse being hit on by people trying to NTR each other

And here we are... do you all get what the basic premise of this manga is about now? they have to hide their marriage, so people that don't give a fuck will try to seduce both of them and have them cheat, and in between trying to nudge off the sexual harassment they have some wholesome moments at home, and that's it, that's the whole manga

Dex-chan lover
Him: "My wife is concerned about our relationship. We need some distance."
Her: "Oh then it'll be a great idea to invite you over tonight right?"

I know this is just a comic, but that was a wtf moment lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I remember on chapter 2 i had to waste hours talking to an idiot saying that this was not about each spouse being hit on by people trying to NTR each other

And here we are... do you all get what the basic premise of this manga is about now? they have to hide their marriage, so people that don't give a fuck will try to seduce both of them and have them cheat, and in between trying to nudge off the sexual harassment they have some wholesome moments at home, and that's it, that's the whole manga
You are absolutely right. I could not have said it any better than that.

Dex-chan lover
Come on guys they’re just going to play Smash together….

Smash Bros to be exact so keep your minds out of the gutter.
In seriousness it’s probably about her game needing some improvements before the deadline. Thanks for the chapter.
is there another kind of Smash?

Dex-chan lover
How to easily clear up this situation with 2 simple words: "Sorry, no."

Will this happen...? Probably not. Will the author use this as a catalyst for 2-3+ chapters of useless drama...? Probably

Dex-chan lover
I love how he straight up admit it's because his wife is jealous. I can understand why Fuyuki love him if he's this honest.

Betting she just invited him to play test isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread