How The Little Brother Who Turned Into A Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend. (Fantia 18+ Content) - Ch. 37.7 - I asked Haruki to show me her br…

Dex-chan lover
So is this the first cannon event in the side content? Everything else was imaginary but this says officially that the main girl lost her virginity 40 chapters ago right after confessing to her brother.

Group Leader
So is this the first cannon event in the side content? Everything else was imaginary but this says officially that the main girl lost her virginity 40 chapters ago right after confessing to her brother.
This is the first canon fantia chapter, every other chapter before this one is just on Aniki's imagination.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first canon fantia chapter, every other chapter before this one is just on Aniki's imagination.
W-wait... I thought the Fantia chapters had all been canon since 33.6

Like, the last page of 33.6 is a "what if" image, but the earlier pages with li'l bro flashing big are apparently canon -- same with 35.5, 35.6 and 37.6, which collectively set up and lead into 37.7

Prior to that, yeah, everything posted here has been imaginary, a delusion, or an alternate/what if

Fed-Kun's army
W-wait... I thought the Fantia chapters had all been canon since 33.6

Like, the last page of 33.6 is a "what if" image, but the earlier pages with li'l bro flashing big are apparently canon -- same with 35.5, 35.6 and 37.6, which collectively set up and lead into 37.7

Prior to that, yeah, everything posted here has been imaginary, a delusion, or an alternate/what if
You're correct the first non delusion is 33.6 as referenced at the end of 33.5.

I think Luigiymario2 meant to say is that it's the first canon sex and everything else before is just Big Bro's lewd thought (All Nakadashi BTW lol. But at least he's responsible enough to put on protection irl but it doesn't change that he's desired to breed.)

Users who are viewing this thread