Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 61 - Guardian Of The Earth

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Hertrude & in the end she snapped after being manipulated into a pointless war. I do hope Leon can save her but at this point, it might not be possible because of using the flute. Can’t wait for Luxion to help Leon stomp on Vandel’s pride again. Thanks for the chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Hertrude & in the end she snapped after being manipulated into a pointless war. I do hope Leon can save her but at point, it might not be possible because of using the flute. Can’t wait for Luxion to help Leon stomp on Vandel’s pride again. Thanks for the chapter.
Well, she's saved. I forgot how it happen but she's saved

Dex-chan lover
Ofc, nobles always blaming others who are doing more than them.
"You're all useless" - the guy who hasn't lifted a finger the whole time. Sounds like my dad, kekw
Well they have plotted and killed anyone who didn't agree, laid the groundwork to brainwash the people of their principality to justify the war against the kingdom, created connections to gather funds to fuel the war by creating/buying weapons, etc.

Also, Nobles usually play the role of rear commanders, they are rarely meant to be active on field. Knights exists to fight in there place.

Users who are viewing this thread