Love Agency - Ch. 27 - Creative

Dex-chan lover
there's nothing more self-indulgent than a mangaka waxing philosophical about how special making manga is, INSIDE of a manga. 50% of this chapter could have been spent on pushing the (currently) glacial plot forward instead of the same joke about how grueling making manga is. Heck, Aka has literally wrote a "making manga" chapter before in Oshi no Ko... I'm afraid to reread it now, lest I see how many of the jokes got reused here

Dex-chan lover
"Unusual people make the most intriguing manga."

Is it rude that I immediately thought of Fujimoto? Pet-fish-eating, levitating, masochist-who-pretends-to-be-his(not real)-little-sister-on-Twitter kinda guy...
I second this. I remember that one manga where the MC got cuckblocked by the author because the author claims the heroine is his wife.

Dex-chan lover
on page 13 he claimly said that he will embarass people manga. but he isnt doing it at all on previous chapter. seki kun sometimes lie as naturally as he breaths.

Dex-chan lover
there's nothing more self-indulgent than a mangaka waxing philosophical about how special making manga is, INSIDE of a manga. 50% of this chapter could have been spent on pushing the (currently) glacial plot forward instead of the same joke about how grueling making manga is. Heck, Aka has literally wrote a "making manga" chapter before in Oshi no Ko... I'm afraid to reread it now, lest I see how many of the jokes got reused here
Expect anything else from Hacka?

Dex-chan lover
At least in Oshi no Ko it was to explain the awkwardness and stuff, here it's just a self suck, uuuu manga so hard.

Dex-chan lover
Such atmosphere. Much youth.

"Let's plan ahead next time!"
But that goes against all traditions...

Well, it accurately reflects the health of your average mangaka.

Seeing what person someone is through their writing is a bit flawed reasoning. And that's even before you have to get your manga through an editor and whatever publishing bureaucracy that applies.

Being an extrovert and being embarrassed aren't exactly mutually exclusive.

That's not really two details to be embarrassed about...

the plot thickens....
Unlike the ice.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Didn't expect Seki blushing would be cute. Aka really should just stick with romcom like he wants. As much as a I want more of Oshi no Ko, kind a glad the ending as been decided. I just want him to enjoy the genre he prefers.

Users who are viewing this thread