I'm in Love with the Villainess - Ch. 40 - Dancing Maiden

Dex-chan lover
s
Didn't expect the manga to straight up acknowledge that Riche's been doing the 20 year plan to expand the church into the royality. I thought it would stay conjecture from other parties but no she's been thinking about it nonstop for ages.

We're ending the end game for the Revolution arc. Probably 10 chapters left. Strap in folks we're gonna go for a ride.
so.. volume 3-5 won't be included in the manga..? shame... it would've gotten so interesting and there's lots of cute moments

Dex-chan lover
i had a feeling this will happen..
if you think about it, as a commoner
she manage to slip into a heavily guarded area..
she manage to do a huge plan and collaborates with (2) cardinals, (2) nobles and (3) royals..
that's a talent you would really want to have..

Dex-chan lover
Who's that on page 39? I feel like the sneakers were out of place and it seems more like another reincarnator sort of situation.
Misaki, her friend who was trans and inspired Rae's quest to save Yu (Misaki took his life). Rae was dreaming about him, since this time she was able to help. The LNs talk a bit more about how Rae felt during that scene.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
s

so.. volume 3-5 won't be included in the manga..? shame... it would've gotten so interesting and there's lots of cute moments
Unknown at this time. Volumes 1 and 2 are their own complete arc while 3-5 are another. So it would be up to the reader interest and Yuri Hime deciding to continue or not. ILTV remains very popular so it's possible but that is another several year investment they might not want to.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but real shit, Loretta is built like a brick house. Sleeper build for real
5a480be006952793591659e1fa96a36b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Reading the TL notes of both groups' releases fills me with hope for Mangadex. A lot of readers are ready to take the pitchforks out once another group TLs a series ahead of an established group, but seeing the TL groups themselves embrace the open market amicably for the fandom's benefit is so admirable to see.

Dex-chan lover
That's a talent you would really want to have..
It's at this moment that you usually treat the person well or find a loophole to pardon her not throw her in jail because since she's a commoner not a serf she literally can move to another country where they'll open their arms to her and her family since she has her talents + probably a bunch of intel on another nation.

Dex-chan lover
Rae what about you just kill the King and Queen? Its not like anybody likes them anyway🤷🏼‍♂️

Group Leader
The manga is doing such an amazing job that I think its way better than the novels. Damn... the way that whoever is rearranging the story is using the characters is just beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread