Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 85 - Mahiro and a Stressful Reunion (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, the photo of Mihari with (big) Mahiro and (smol) Mahiro scared me :worry:

How will the father react to that photo? I guess some questions better left unanswered.
he likely same as his wife ....

well...we pretty much can guess both sibling parent are good parent ...

that why both sibling can bond quite nicely

and

mahiro been taking care mihari until he got so much pressure from neighbor and public whose keep compare him with his sister

then he start become hikki ..until the story start

Just wouldn't be onimai without little girls pissing themselves
GF56yMFWIAAtWXo.jpg

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, the photo of Mihari with (big) Mahiro and (smol) Mahiro scared me :worry:

How will the father react to that photo? I guess some questions better left unanswered.
Honestly he probably already knows too. The mother had evidently known "from the very beginning" so he was probably told too.

Which means they've know for...what a year now? Hard to keep track of time in this series sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Boyfriend(♀)

Perhaps . . .
Oyakodon isn't that bad after all
BONK!
Now consider this: oyakodon and shimaidon, together.

Honestly he probably already knows too. The mother had evidently known "from the very beginning" so he was probably told too.

Which means they've know for...what a year now? Hard to keep track of time in this series sometimes.
It's been a year and a half. First chapters are in summer, and this is his second New Year.

Dex-chan lover
(Turns the counter back to 0 on how many chapters since someone peed themselves) Oh author you and you weird fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Now I want to see how the conversation between Momiji and Mama Oyama goes. I hope we get a follow up on the anthology.

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread