Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Man, Sitry is exactly my type of girl. Smart, ridiculously hot, and loyal. It's just a pity she's an utter psychopath. I'll have to consult the chart to see where she falls on the dateability index.

Thanks for the work. It's always sad to see a group dissolve, but the memories earned will stay with us forever.

Dex-chan lover
man i thought they'll do a showdown as fast as possible sad i'm really looking forward how will cry make the thundercockbolt cry

i'd lick sitry's armpits idgaf

i'm curious about the underlying meaning about the lab talk but we'll see after 3 months since that's the update schedule lmao

YES YES YES THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS ARE BACK BABYYYYYY

Dex-chan lover
Man, Sitry is exactly my type of girl. Smart, ridiculously hot, and loyal. It's just a pity she's an utter psychopath. I'll have to consult the chart to see where she falls on the dateability index.

Thanks for the work. It's always sad to see a group dissolve, but the memories earned will stay with us forever.
WHERE'S THE CHART, KIND SIR?

Supporter
Thanks Brutalbot for all the work you've put into this community over the years.

Dex-chan lover
Brutalbotscans, thanks for the service! Great job on all the chapters and good luck IRL!

I actually saw the anime announcement a while ago but I forgot I was reading the manga adaptation, but I have a gut feel anime-onlies will complain about this story. Depending on the director's choice of pacing, they might call this a "boring anime" and will probably review-bomb this on episode 1 :ROFLMAO:

Aggregator gang
Thanks for all the work, and good luck at uni and the job market!

Wish y'all the best!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your due diligence... and thanks to the group picking this up... I love this series it's up there with emenice in shadows, trapped in a dating sim, and the wring way to use healing magic for me

Users who are viewing this thread