Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 5 - Audiovisual room

Dex-chan lover
KISSU-KISSU MOMENTO LET'S GOOOOO

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She’s emotionally attached to him since her greatest fear is being alone & don’t want to be looping all by herself again. It makes sense because anyone would go insane if you repeat the same days hundreds/thousands of times.
Is that comment at the end of the chapter indicating there won’t be more unless it gets massive support online? I hope I’m wrong. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
She’s emotionally attached to him since her greatest fear is being alone & don’t want to be looping all by herself again. It makes sense because anyone would go insane if you repeat the same days hundreds/thousands of times.
Is that comment at the end of the chapter indicating there won’t be more unless it gets massive support online? I hope I’m wrong. Thanks for the translations.
That is what it means based on the mangaka’s tweets

Dex-chan lover
It seems to be popular, it's in 5th place on yanmaga and the chapter was published on the 23rd. NTREVENGE is in 3rd :shamihuh:

22AnL39.png

Users who are viewing this thread