Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 32 - Reminiscing And Memories

Dex-chan lover
☕☕☕
so she thinks he is using his body so she's gonna burn him??

also we already know S rank has a lot of power so she should have known what was happening to him and didn't do shit when he tried to delete himself... the audacity of this B.

so far, even if edelweiss is part of the evil side, she's still best girl 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
It is 100% possible. Don't forget, the original tried to kill himself. That could have caused a certain amount of stress or damage to his brain to do so. There are people irl who have had brain trauma and ended up with skills or abilities they didn't before. There are people out there who other people know can't do X language, but then they hit their head and now can do so. The odds of it happening are very, very small, but it does happen. We also don't know what exact factors are needed to be able to use magic. Could be he has all but one missing, that has yet to be discovered and that is why he couldn't use magic.
People who can suddenly speak a language after hitting their head already knew the language to some extent, and just unlocked their memories of it. There are stories of people bonking their heads and talking a different language, but it's not because they learned it, it's because they were bilingual and lost their ability to speak the other one. The idea that you can bonk your head and suddenly speak a language you had no ability to afterwards is complete superstition. Language isn't magic, because magic doesn't exist irl.

It does exist in this manga though, so the author gets to dictate how it works. There's no reason to believe that this character is lying about how magic works here. If she says hitting your head can't suddenly change his "disposition", there's no reason to think she's wrong about it, until the author decides to worldbuild it differently later down the line.

It's completely logical for her to act this way when the real answer is "reincarnation lol", which is both something nobody in the world has knowledge of (presumably), and also still aligns with the idea that he's "not the real Takkun", because it's literally the case. She isn't wrong about what happened, she's just wrong about him having ill intent.

Dex-chan lover
In this world of supernaturals, she arrived to find her childhood and possibly trauma bonded friend changed. Not just small change, but changed in significant ways that he was more like a stranger. Of course she was going to be upset and demand answers. And I guess, from common knowledge of people in this world, this type of change is usually happen by malevolant force? Hence, the attacks.

Supporter
He's basically skinwalker in her eyes. and burning with ze flamethrower is best way to deal with them.

joking aside, from this ch. I assume original takeru has lots of mana but weak body/poor sync with mana (Iirc, it was mentioned a lots) so OG takeru "couldn't" use magic isn't the same as "He can't cast magic" but more like "his body will break if he try to cast magic" type hence why she seeing takeru using magic casually confirmed her suspicion that "This guy is no longer takeru"

I like the theory of "This is actually takeru, just different reincarnation " tho and it's most likely going that way since previous arc tell us that there's only one soul in takeru body.

Dex-chan lover
Right, burn to ashes the only guy who possibly knows where your person of interest is. I'm sure there's a magic spell to get the info you want somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
So, she is just trying to kill him? Are S ranked just legally able to murder or something? The fuck.
No, she is just a murderous psycho yandere. Which is within expectations of a child soldier like her.
It's not like somebody just "gave" power to children. They sacrificed a big chunk of their childhood to train it, and a big chunk of their sanity to fight otherworldly invaders. Probably lost a number of friends in the process too.
Even if they do have psychologists, they are unlikely to be able to keep up with the rate an active "hunter" accumulates trauma.

Dex-chan lover
What a stupid bitch. Time to get your shit kicked in than be forgiven immidiately afterwards. She wasn't this invested when dude tried to kill himself i guess.

Childhood friends, not even once.
Since he is so precious to her where was she when he tried to commit suicide
if you are so worried for ta-kun where were you when he decided to logout?
Didn't the original Takeru try to commit suicide? Where does this (apparently quite strong) so proud b come from? lmao. It seems to me(rn) that other than his name she didn't know him at all. :d
I swear some people in the comments lmao, in case people forgot and it was mentioned in the previous chapter too, it was established that Takeru and his family moved to another city, and this girl comes from another region as an exchange student (from Kansai to Kanto), while she was called her to HQ some chapters ago (21) and learned of his "amnesia"

So how do you even expect her to know that the dude was being bullied and tried to off/offed himself, if she didn't live and wasn't even anywhere near close to him lmao, they weren't even in the same school, while yes they may be childhood friends, but they haven't meet for who knows how many years until previous chapter (they probably 1st meet along some other people as seen in flashback and end of chapter 21 with the association president, they were part of the same facility or something, they were probably experimented on to see if they had aptitude for magic and what not)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one focusing on when she cursed people trying to use the original takeru's body? Was there other people in the past that tried to take advantage of his massive magical potential? other body jacking attempts? maybe some kind of clone or brainwashing program? I am really curious what she meant by that.

Supporter
Between this woman and the bullies from the beginning there is no actual difference, all of them acting on their own convenience. Besides, if she loved him that much where the hell was she when Takeru was suffering and ended up taking his own life? If it werent for this guy acting up she would’ve stayed on her own bubble of ignorance without knowing her “beloved” takeru was in a shithole.

I REALLY HOPE she gets told the whole truth, that he went and killed himself. So much for your love asshole and then fuck off, thank you for your time.

Supporter
I swear some people in the comments lmao, in case people forgot and it was mentioned in the previous chapter too, it was established that Takeru and his family moved to another city, and this girl comes from another region as an exchange student (from Kansai to Kanto), while she was called her to HQ some chapters ago (21) and learned of his "amnesia"

So how do you even expect her to know that the dude was being bullied and tried to off/offed himself, if she didn't live and wasn't even anywhere near close to him lmao, they weren't even in the same school, while yes they may be childhood friends, but they haven't meet for who knows how many years until previous chapter (they probably 1st meet along some other people as seen in flashback and end of chapter 21 with the association president, they were part of the same facility or something, they were probably experimented on to see if they had aptitude for

You know, I would like it if it turns out that the MC has always been Takeru all along. Yamato was his previous life that got isekai then Takeru is his current reincarnation. The coma awakened his past life memory but also caused actual real amnesia.

I would prefer thing to actually be like that since the idea of being in another body really makes me uncomfortable.
That wont explain why he has his beheaded “spirit body” inside of him.

Dex-chan lover

So how do you even expect her to know that the dude was being bullied and tried to off/offed himself, if she didn't live and wasn't even anywhere near close to him lmao, they weren't even in the same school, while yes they may be childhood friends, but they haven't meet for who knows how many years until previous chapter (they probably 1st meet along some other people as seen in flashback and end of chapter 21 with the association president, they were part of the same facility or something, they were probably experimented on to see if they had aptitude for magic and what not)
If she loves Tak-kun as much as she said--to the point she will kill the person who possessed him--she should have tried to keep contact even if they were faraway. They have phones.

Dex-chan lover
If she loves Tak-kun as much as she said--to the point she will kill the person who possessed him--she should have tried to keep contact even if they were faraway. They have phones.
Thats implying some 5/6yo kids (as mentioned in 31) would be allowed to have phones while they were in that facility or hospital, she getting his non existant contact info from his invisible phone, so she could contact him once he left from that place and moved far away (or she had his parents info), at the very least 10 years passed since that flashback and photos and she knowing about him again in chapter 21, in the case she didn't stay there longer that him in that place

Given everyone in the flashback and photos from ch 21 are S-rank and knew him, something likely happened, at least going by her words by the end of the chapter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread