Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~Isekai o Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai o Musou Suru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Reminiscing And Memories

Fed-Kun's army
She literally said his body COULDNT use magic, then he loses his memory and all of a sudden is houdini 🤨

But yeah conclusion, that's not what's happening 😐

That Theory would be a far reach and big cope to be honest, because the way he has used it so far it's more like he has always known it, never practiced nor learned (Hence her ending up saying 'Who are you?')

Though I'm fairly certain by next chapter he somehow bullshits his way out of it or something, but personally hope he reveals it 😐
That is why I said there maybe some kind of unknown condition that made it so that makes it so the first guy can't use magic while he can. The condition might be reincarnation. Not all reincarnations have memories, some just have skills and abilities. Just saying.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I would like it if it turns out that the MC has always been Takeru all along. Yamato was his previous life that got isekai then Takeru is his current reincarnation. The coma awakened his past life memory but also caused actual real amnesia.

I would prefer thing to actually be like that since the idea of being in another body really makes me uncomfortable.
Do note that it has been confirmed that there are two people inside the body right now, MC and Takeru.

EDIT: I was wrong, when the female friend went inside him she only saw the headless person, which can be the MC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know, I would like it if it turns out that the MC has always been Takeru all along. Yamato was his previous life that got isekai then Takeru is his current reincarnation. The coma awakened his past life memory but also caused actual real amnesia.

I would prefer thing to actually be like that since the idea of being in another body really makes me uncomfortable.

I Love that thought, not that this never happened in other Isekai, but not in a twist like this where we are confused about what is going on. I think this is pretty likely.
Also, I think this Karen Person was in some kind of Dojo or training facility with the Original Takkun in those weird flashback dreams in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Do note that it has been confirmed that there are two people inside the body right now, MC and Takeru.
I don't think Takeru was confirmed to be inside though.
We only saw the Headless guy (MC soul after his beheading), who is just there inside the body and trying to kick everyone out.

Dex-chan lover

Thats what I've been thinking for a while, Yamato being Takeru makes a bit of sense as Yamato hasn't really changed how he acts to be Takeru and when the exorcist looked at Takeru's souls she only found Yamato...The DAMAGED soul of Yamato meaning it could be possible that the damaged soul of Yamato simply doesn't remember his life as Takeru.

With Takeru now being able to use magic and such could literally be because of Yamato's damaged souls, we saw the split soul of Yamato's during the exorcism so maybe Takeru only had half his soul and now that Yamato has awoken (due to Takeru's self deletion) Takeru now with the memory's of Yamato and the ability to use magic.

Tldr:
Takeru= reincarnation of Yamato
Yamato's damaged soul = Takeru being unable to use magic
Takeru self deletion = soul's other half finally getting connected but the trauma of it all gave him memory loss of his life of takeru but the memory's of Yamato
Soul connected to other half= magic can finally being used.

Dex-chan lover
What a stupid bitch. Time to get your shit kicked in than be forgiven immidiately afterwards. She wasn't this invested when dude tried to kill himself i guess.

Childhood friends, not even once.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well that escalated quickly... granted she is justified because she does know but at the same time he can't just come out and say that takeru died long ago right off the bat

Dex-chan lover
I bet the MC and the guy have always been one and the same it’s just like in other reincarnation stories where a different personality developed before the original memories and that personality awakened. Thus I believe the reason only the MC’s headless corpse exists in the mind space or whatever is because there wasn’t ever another person in the body before hand and it’s just a part of it wasn’t awakened which is also probably why he couldn’t use magic despite having a lot of mana

Dex-chan lover

EDIT: I was wrong, when the female friend went inside him she only saw the headless person, which can be the MC.
The memories of Takeru is showing up from MC's dreams so you cannot discard the former. In the end, it is still Takeru's brain.

Dex-chan lover
So, she is just trying to kill him? Are S ranked just legally able to murder or something? The fuck.
Takeru is already a fugitive for destroying a guild.

It may be a scummy guild, but it is a guild.

Dex-chan lover
push your agenda, don't listen to explanations and do stupid shit according to your own conclusions...

He simply asked for information about how he was and she demanded a date in exchange of it and then without explaining shit goes and tries to kill him what? Since he is so precious to her where was she when he tried to commit suicide

Users who are viewing this thread