Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 228

Dex-chan lover
Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route! Yuri route!

Dex-chan lover
Although cruel, it would be a fitting ending even if he accept the transfer, stating again that feels too old for her and that he's not in search of a relationship...coherent to what he always said.
I wouls respect an ending like that, to be honest.

But I'm not expecting this outcome, obviously...just regular "refuse for her" or at least "accept only if they send her with him overseas"
Eh, it's fiction, they are both over 18, are basically bffs that hang out quite often and the gap is mostly superficial because both of the MCs' height difference. I guess him being a mentor figure to her could be seen as a power dynamic issue but she seems to have grown (mentally) enough, to be her own adult.

Dex-chan lover
Welp guess Shiromanta decided to end this finally.
36c.jpg
Ah, but how is the question.

Dex-chan lover
Say yes, follow your career.
Let's be real, Takeda deserves better than igarashi. But this is manga... so the power of plot, friendshit and love will mess with his life...
I agree with you about the follow his career opinion, not so sure about the latter though, it's not like Igarashi is bad or anything, I would that she is a good choice, she genuinely loves and cares for him, the personality can be worked on though, needs to be more mature considering her age.

Dex-chan lover
When I was in college, my Japanese professor mentioned that the Japanese love bittersweet endings.

I feel like tall man going overseas while hamster stays in Japan would be bittersweet.

Dex-chan lover
Isnt that trope exclusive to school romance ? Wasnt expecting it here.

Users who are viewing this thread