Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.2

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they're gonna show this coin to the shipbuilder and they're gonna go "oh boy instead of the ship you want, how about this weird mothership I made instead?", like a typical "blacksmith gives MC the secret powerful sword" trope.

A non-custom-built mothership just seems like it'd be kind of out of place, considering how unique Krishna apparently is.
Well, they did make a show of saying how customizable it is the ship would be. Even if they just got the stock version of it, the number of fancy add-ons that the ship builder would probably want to add when he sees the crest would probably be extensive.

Dex-chan lover
The Count recognized Mimi from somewhere? She was a daughter of a blue collar family, wasnt she? Waaay out in a colony station.
Obviously a future plot point. I wonder if its connected to that other pilot Hiro would run across?

Dex-chan lover
skii-blade (or skeeing-blade if you prefer, though technically that would be skidåkningsblad and also not be a real thing) is rather easy to spell too, so not much different than night-hawk
Skíðblaðnir, sometimes anglicized as Skidbladnir or Skithblathnir, is the best of ships in Norse mythology. I think thats the reference.

Dex-chan lover
So is Krishna going to be his only ship to attack small sized ships? I think both hiro and Alma having a ship would be better for attack especially when fighting multiple enemies. Unless mothership can attack too.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, he really has that noble bloodline rizz. inb4 even Mei is some sort of advanced AI that has more authority over others.
So mei might have been fitted with latest AI technology, physics breaking, reverse entropy computer or something. The heat generated from her positronic brain is used to power that science magic. AI is scary and insane. But it is still just a rumor rn.

Dex-chan lover
Skíðblaðnir, sometimes anglicized as Skidbladnir or Skithblathnir, is the best of ships in Norse mythology. I think thats the reference.
Likely. But the actual name it [the ship in the manga] had was "skidblad", which is just swedish for the blade of a skii :smug:

edit: went and checked, seems I had actually missed a "-nir" after a linebreak :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Side-by-side picture if anyone's curious.
luciada_and_mimi.png
Hmmm yes...
Boobs

Double-page supporter
I've noticed it's hard to dispute the robot. Lol

I enjoy this series.

Dex-chan lover
So is Krishna going to be his only ship to attack small sized ships?

They're going to get another attack ship for Elma VERY LATER on like probably 5-8 years worth of waiting in the manga for us.

Unless mothership can attack too.
Mei's gonna turn it into a weapons platform, loads of laserz and missile launchers, she even orders a massive EML on its biggest hardpoint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
and by manga logic it's obviously easier to be a noble than "just" a first class citizen :rolleyes:
In a feudal society, yes it is, and it’s not even close. It’s the difference between having rights and being half a step away from property.

Users who are viewing this thread