WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 221 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Be Welcomed

Dex-chan lover
Man how long has this school festival arc been going on for? feels like it's been years already.

Dex-chan lover
tomoki will go on a date with yoshida at nezumi land
tomoki will get married to yoshida at nezumi land
tomoki will go to nezumi land with yoshida and their children
Tomoki will bring Yoshida in one of those castles.

I feel bad for kouhai-chan. She gets a lot of shit for being an actually well-adjusted, cute girl. But her looking up to Mokocchi so much is cute.

Also, Asuka went in for that indirect kiss after Tomoko had her bite (albeit after Yuri had hers)... :meguupog:

(Actually sort of wild to see that sort of thing in a post-COVID era though.)
its okay they are boostered over 9000 million times and now only display mild symptoms

Dex-chan lover
I also noticed that the author is starting to use those 4-koma panels.

It seems that his eagerness from disney land arc has also waned. Everything there was full panel and 30 pages.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter ended with a lot of cliffhangers. Kii gonna appear in front to Tomoko? Asuka gonna keep eating the corndo(n)g? Tomoki gonna snap (again)? Yoshida gonna confess? Akari gonna, finally, be mindbroken? Tomoki gonna confess his eternal love of Messi?
We ended with a 221 note. We know now the story will progress because next MONTH is 222.

Double-page supporter
Yoshida asserting dominance in front of the other girls.

Users who are viewing this thread