My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading around ch. 12, because it was a never ending circle of frustrating suffering and misery… I catched a glimpse of a new chapter while checking other releases, continued from where I left off… nothing has changed… ffs
Because the TL is a bit slow it might seem like the story is dragging on. But if you compare to the novel, the manga is doing a great job advancing to the more exciting parts of the story. I wouldn't drop it NOW of all times, if I were you. Also everything is going to make sense in the end. Even the smallest detail that might seem boring now ;)

Dex-chan lover
whattt could any of u give me a spoiler??

did that mother...actually give sylvia...a lethal drug?

or that...sylvia drugged illya in previous lives??
I vaguely recalled this from reading the spoiler in previous chapters' comments
It seems that the mom kept drugging the sister to keep her in their house. Because she loved her and didn't want the sister to marry a man and move out. The sister had her own reason as to why she want to escape from their household.

Last edited:
Supporter
Because the TL is a bit slow it might seem like the story is dragging on. But if you compare to the novel, the manga is doing a great job advancing to the more exciting parts of the story. I wouldn't drop it NOW of all times, if I were you. Also everything is going to make sense in the end. Even the smallest detail that might seem boring now ;)
Its not boring, its just frustrating… that the emotional knot is not showing any signs of being unraveled. But… well, I’ll follow your advice and add it to my list again.

Double-page supporter
I just binged this from chapter 1, and so far, all I'm feeling is anger and frustration, not to the people surrounding her or her situation, but to the MC herself.
It's one thing to be a weak character trying your best to make do with your situation, but it's an entirely different subject if you're a character who's not only a push over, but have a 2-digit IQ as well, and guess which one fits the description of our main character? It's infuriating.
I really hope this changes in the future, because I'm having ZERO sympathy for our MC so far.

Honestly, if I have the ability to jump into this manga, i'd spend 24/7 of my life greeting her face with my fist full force until she realizes to stop being a dumb ahh biatch💢

Dex-chan lover
whattt could any of u give me a spoiler??

did that mother...actually give sylvia...a lethal drug?

or that...sylvia drugged illya in previous lives??

They are implying that the mother put the same drug Illya knows from the brothel scene in the little sister’s tea. As for why? One can only assume she wanted the little sister to stay sick for some reason.

Double-page supporter
LETS GOOOO!!! thank you for the translation! I read a good chunk of the novel a while ago and im eagerly awaiting to see everything in manga form!!

Aggregator gang
Always here for my dose of depression.
Can't wait to see this pick up pace!
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I just binged this from chapter 1, and so far, all I'm feeling is anger and frustration, not to the people surrounding her or her situation, but to the MC herself.
It's one thing to be a weak character trying your best to make do with your situation, but it's an entirely different subject if you're a character who's not only a push over, but have a 2-digit IQ as well, and guess which one fits the description of our main character? It's infuriating.
I really hope this changes in the future, because I'm having ZERO sympathy for our MC so far.

Honestly, if I have the ability to jump into this manga, i'd spend 24/7 of my life greeting her face with my fist full force until she realizes to stop being a dumb ahh biatch💢
I mean what exactly do you expect her to do?

Users who are viewing this thread