Ore no Level Up ga Okashi! ~ Dekiru Otoko no Isekai Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Marie's Secret

Dex-chan lover
Not looking forward to the Alex impregnation event.... :worry:

And I wonder if the copy of the level measuring device is flawed and his level is increasing by multiples of ten.
That would explain why he can shrug off a level nine with ease and leave him stunned as though he whacked him with Thor's hammer.

Dex-chan lover

And I wonder if the copy of the level measuring device is flawed and his level is increasing by multiples of ten.
That would explain why he can shrug off a level nine with ease and leave him stunned as though he whacked him with Thor's hammer.
I think it's more that quantitatively he's far superior to a level 3-4, but quantitatively he's only level 3-4; in short, his level up method is so restrictive that it is basically a different scale (qualitative), but the device is made to measure using its own scale (quantitative).

Double-page supporter
It's sheesh good, keep up the pace..🥲
And i don't wanna read other TL work..🙈

they're not even trying to hide it lol. i'm going to be more surprised if alex turns out to actually be a guy.

Fed-Kun's army

Alex is
they're not even trying to hide it lol. i'm going to be more surprised if alex turns out to actually be a guy.
I confirmed Alex gender at chapter 17 in another site but it's I Portuguese link is spoiler

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread