Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 11 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
While I was reading, I also fought a fierce battle with the spirit dialogues :shamihuh:

Also, the church boy is totally in love with the tsundere girl

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is how he convinced to be granted powers. and girlfriends.
While uncle was 2/10 in P.E., he is 10/10 in Bullshitting!

And going by how he was treated, people should be really grateful our uncle is not vindictive.

edit: Went back to chapter one and was pondering, where is the rest of uncle's family? His sister (Takafumi's mother) didn't want to see him wake up, neither did his parents showed up, even if they did thought uncle was crazy because of the report made by the hospital staff they never showed up until now. Maybe they did or the author doesn't think it's necessary since this is practically a gag manga, but it's way too fucked up to do uncle this dirty :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
its kinda hard to follow at the end of the page, so why did the monsters appear and go haywire again

Dex-chan lover
Thank the stars, uncle is back :glee:

its kinda hard to follow at the end of the page, so why did the monsters appear and go haywire again
It’s heavily implied the church was keeping them locked in the basement with magic. Magatsu ate all the magic in the church, meaning the barriers keeping the monsters sealed up were erased. It’s why the head priest was going “wait, shit, all the barriers?” The text boxes were pretty small though, so i don’t blame you for missing it.

Dex-chan lover
Hot dayum the art in this chapter BANGED. I really like the new evil girl too, hope she sticks around.

Isn't Magatsu MAN INSIDE????

I might be wrong, but I don't know if Magatsu's sex has ever been confirmed... They are referred to as the sovereign of corpses, not as the king or queen of corpses. That could be just to sound more "other-worldly" or it could actually be masking something to come like a big twist where they try to throw Uncle off guard when he is about to best them in combat and says "actually, I am a girl" expecting mercy (uncle probably either wouldn't care or would have worked it out already using some logic based on a Sega game).

Although, if you think about it do spirits actually have a sex after their physical body has decayed? Do they have ghost wangs or haunted minges? Such mysteries are truly beyond our ken. We don't know either if the skeleton Overlord they encountered in the dungeon was even Magatsu's original body or just another vessel they possessed. I expect that's all just completely over thinking things though.

Users who are viewing this thread