Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 161 - The Matured Experiment A

Dex-chan lover
I been complaining about the ridiculous plot armor the villains have in this when it comes to the detectives' investigations. Uruma does anything and the police are immediately on track and easily connect everything to him despite his efforts of destroying evidence. Kyou kills Uruma's family nothing happens. He kills his own family nothing happens. He raises a cult of weirdos with a bunch of people going missing nothing happens.
The cult thing is pretty accurate to both Japan and S. Korea. Last I remember, Former Prime Minister Abe got his back blown out because he, and most other people who are involved in politics, were involved with the moonies in some way, of which likely drove the shotgunner's family into debt.

Dex-chan lover
That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read, and knowing this author, he probably didn't intend for that to be the case. Nut case chunibyo thinks he'll be the first person to kill without a reason. 1st off, murder can't be done without intent, even if your reason is just "I felt like it." Technically that's still a reason, and if dipshit thinks that isn't a reason, then sorry kiddo but people have been doing that for long time so you won't be the first lol.

Edit: We shouldn't be at all surprised though since this series has been edgelord trash since day one, and there was never gonna be anything interesting behind why this dude is cartoonishly evil.
congratulations, you found out that he is a psycopath

of course his goal and reasoning is bullshit

Dex-chan lover
Wanting to kill without a motive is a motive
The only way you could achieve this is by accidentally killing somebody
Anyway I was wondering why the dude had a scar because I memory holed that MC shanked im
Kid somehow killed both his parents with a little knife
Lol as if a grown man just folds after being stabbed
He would strangle this little shit into the afterlife before he even noticed the bleeding

Dex-chan lover
Kyou is fucking retarded. I can guarantee that someone has already made someone other kill themselves by their own actions either directly or indirectly without them having a motive or intend in doing so. He wouldnt even be the first even if his whole plan wasnt a full contradiction of what he wants to achieve.

Dex-chan lover
That in itself is a motivation though, it makes no sense. I doubt the author is smart enough to leverage that, but i am hoping slightly that by making such a dumb motivation for his psychosis, he gets called out on it and just goes into rage induced denial as he's tortured to death.

Group Leader
Woah there Kyou-chan, don't cut yourself on all that edge.

Seriously though does this idiot think he's the first person in the world to be a psychopathic killer? Lol. Lmao even.
Psycho Chuuni main villain is the ultimate edge in itself.

I like my version more... even maintains the integrity of this edgy manga.

Funniest reveal I've ever read. I hope Shun tells Kyou that wanting to have no motives is a motive and Shun dies from the realization that he's cringe.

I'm waiting from chapter 1, will the plot of this manga story develop? It turns out, all we get are villains with high Chuuni levels (plus crazy plot armor). Complete nonsense

Dex-chan lover
YKyou is fucking retarded. I can guarantee that someone has already made someone other kill themselves by their own actions either directly or indirectly without them having a motive or intend in doing so. He wouldnt even be the first even if his whole plan wasnt a full contradiction of what he wants to achieve.
Yeah, Kyou clearly hasn't watched 13 reasons why

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for this chapter, when everyone is roasting Kyou like this. LMAO
If he's smart as a kid with all this meticulous plan, then wouldn't he realize how non-sensical his motive as he grew up? Or perhaps his ego prevent himself from seeing that?

Dex-chan lover
Yes us rational people can see how irrational Kyou's reasoning is. For the sake of not giving myself an aneurysm I'm going to think that it's intentional to show that Kyou had no grip on reality. I just don't like how this chapter turned a pretty menacing psychopath into just a sad chuni.
Kyou is a product of a middle schooler watching Classroom of the Elite.

Users who are viewing this thread